W3ndu's 2LT Application

-=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros)

Should W3ndu become 2LT?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. W3ndu 4 2LT?

• Yes
    • No

Greetings, to start off: Thank you for taking the time to read this!

1.Whats your ingame name?:

W3ndu

2.Whats your steam id?:

STEAM_0:0:37872447

3.Did you read the ST Sop?:

Multiple times

4.How long have you been on the server:

Since 11/29/2020

5.How many warns do you have?:

1 warn, for FearRP on my first day on PoliceRP

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT:

I want to become a 2LT so that I can help this battalion reach the greatness that it deserves. When I first joined, I thought that the battalion was lacking enlisted and drive; but since, I have seen great activity and want to become someone that the enlisted and NCO's feel like they can come to; when they need help or have questions. Along with this, I would like to be able to promote the PVT's that I see actually participating in events; when there are no Officer's on to do a debrief. Overall, I feel like I am ready to become an Officer, and I am ready to embrace a bigger role in this amazing battalion that I cannot help but love.

7.What Timezone are you?:

EST

8.How well do you command this Regiment?:  

I would like to say I do a good job of leading the enlisted, and I make it a focal point to sweep the ship for any PVT's that may be lost, or confused on what to do. With this, I also make sure to put people into patrol groups when there are no officers on, and have found myself doing some officer tasks; as they are simply  apart of the job. If someone needs any help, regarding their rank and callsign; or even with fixing gmod, I try to be there so that they can get back to playing.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?:

I think what makes me stand out from other applicants is the effort and commitment that I have shown to the battalion. I try to get on multiple times a day, through different events to ensure that all the stormtroopers efforts are seen; and I enjoy keeping tabs on enlisted that I have recommended for promotion. Along with this, I feel like the approach that I use on the job is what stand out from the rest. I care about every single ST, and will make an effort to talk to everyone present after a PDB, SIM, or even a patrol. 

Thank you again for reading my application!

- ST HVYS 1SG W3ndu 1017

• Gaminglight Love 1

SYP Overlord DEA DCOS 

Unity through strength, clarity through balance.

Retired ST VCMDR

+Support
-Active
-Great Application
-Everytime I get on W3ndu makes being on the ST job a realistic experience as well as a fun one.
-Mature
-Needless to say I believe W3ndu should be able to get 2nd LT.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

21 hours ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+Support
-Active
-Great Application
-Everytime I get on W3ndu makes being on the ST job a realistic experience as well as a fun one.
-Mature

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

On 12/13/2020 at 9:54 PM, [GL] Spoon said:

+Support
-Active
-Great Application
-Mature

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR