Vindertech's Maintenance Resignation (Goodbye!)

Vindertech

Hey guys, as you can read by the title, I'm resigning from Maintenance.

I'm resigning from Maintenance because I haven't picked up much activity and I've decided to give others a chance (which btw good job Pills and Frank).

I'm also gonna have CI Research and Development as my main RP Life, so I'll be on the server still, just on RnD.

I'm sorry that I'll be leaving, but I'm going to leave some quotes for my dudes, starting from High Command down to Low Command. 

Doggo: You're a good HOME member and I hope to see you become the DOL.

Borealis: I know you've already resigned, but good luck on whatever you're doing.

Infamous: You're also a good member, hopefully I see you move up those ranks once you've get off of LOA.

Sparkle: You're a good guy, I'll be glad seeing you becoming a well member of Maintenance.

Pills: Congratulations on the new Foreman position, hopefully you can keep things up to date.

Frank: You're chill and friendly, which is honestly something that every branch needs so keep that up!

Duncan and Jameshi: I may not know you guys well, but hopefully you guys move up the ranks too.

Enlisted: I don't exactly know all of you, but I just want to say that don't give up (like me), so make sure you climb through the ranks and have hope.

Former Chaos Insurgency Deputy Director of Operations Vindertech
still cringe man

I’m legally obligated to say “Woo!” However, you had a good run in Maintenance. Carry it into R&D for all our sake!

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

• 3 weeks later...