I was banned

hoffman314

Ehhhhhhhhhh -Support.

Pretty much been banned by SMT But i'll change my verdict when
Igneous confirms its a mistake.

Edited by Crystal

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

-SUPPORT

I feel the rules for SCPRP or Gaminglight, in general, are quite clear when it comes to racism it states "Gaminglight does not tolerate bullying or targeting based on race, gender, sexuality, or other identities, nor racial slurs or anything that can be deemed offensive. Gaminglight has a zero-tolerance policy towards this type of conduct." 

SCPRP Admin Sarge

-Support

The fact you waited 2 whole months to appeal this makes me convinced that you did commit this action, I mean. If you were falsely banned why wait 2 months to appeal it? Just doesnt make any sense, plus no evidence on your side the ban was false. 

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

6 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

The fact you waited 2 whole months to appeal this makes me convinced that you did commit this action, I mean. If you were falsely banned why wait 2 months to appeal it? Just doesnt make any sense, plus no evidence on your side the ban was false. 

hi

8 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Is there a reason you waited two months to appeal this ban?

I was about to ask this myself

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

17 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Is there a reason you waited two months to appeal this ban?

Yeah probably I dont play on this server alot

9 hours ago, Chief_ said:

I was about to ask this myself

Again I have alot of stuff the last thing on my priority is trying to get myself unbanned in a scp server

16 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

I mean... im guessing you have alot of time comparing to others so... there is also no evidence to ban me

• Dislike 1

21 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |