Frog's O5 Researcher APP

a frog

In Game Name: Frog

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:419490440

Job applying for: Research

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to join the O5 staff team to be able to test without restrictions on what scps i can and cant test on and it would help me expand my testing from certain scps to all of them

Why should we accept you: 

Honestly the reason why i should be accepted even though its your choice weather  I am or not is because the tests that i do with some of the scps i think are pretty good and some of the tests are original in some way and i also like to test off the scp wiki to get a further expansion of my scp knowledge and also I can heavily roleplay when needed and i can be serious if you ever need me to be and also I am command in research and I think I have the judgement to make the right decisions and i have been on this server for a while and know almost everything about the scp foundation lore and the scps that they have and the scps that we have on our game as well. I also know some lore heavy stuff like 049 keeps a sample of his own reformed scp 008 virus in his bag and administers it to his patients when he gets done curing them and that 035 have over 35 different story's that he has shared of his origins on the scp wiki and that's why I  think I would make a good addition to your O5 Research team.

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

-Support
I love you man but you really didnt put any effort in your app and the 'Why should we accept you' is all one big sentence.
If only there was a great way to learn how to structure and write an application by using a handy service where you can learn from the pros and even show your knowledge.
This reply was brought to you by Skillshare.

Edited by Lil Walter OBE

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

+/Support

+Your a good guy and you can be trusted with the rank

+Your kind and welcoming to others

+/- Activity could be a bit better on research

-The app is very short and has little effort.

~OH6

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

• Will locked this topic