General Suggestion- Shooting models through walls - Denied

Rito

What are you suggesting? - To add a rule in the MOTD stating: Shooting other player's models that are glitching through a wall is considered Fail RP

How would this change better the server? - Unless it is already in the MOTD and I have missed the rule, I believe this would help the players a lot, as I have gotten into a sit earlier because I shot 682's head that was peeking through the wall, and I tought it was perfectly fine. I have been on the community for months and never knew this was a rule, so I think it would be fair to add it on the MOTD for the community to be aware of this rule.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I don't really see who could this disadvantage

Who would this change mostly benefit? - I believe this would benefit everyone. as less sits for these situations and people that could get warned while they didn't even know they could of had gotten a warn.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Just saying, this rule is already in use but is not written down in the MOTD

Edited by vSquishyv

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

-support

hit boxes.

some hit boxes are the size of a truck while some are the size of a mouse.

also this would add extra stress towards staff, since sometimes the blog combat logs can lag the server/ not show doors and props properly.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

42 minutes ago, Skela said:

-support

hit boxes.

also this would add extra stress towards staff, since sometimes the blog combat logs can lag the server/ not show doors and props properly.

1 hour ago, Skela said:

-support

hit boxes.

7 hours ago, Skela said:

-support

hit boxes.

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

12 hours ago, Skela said:

-support

hit boxes.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

Look how about they make it that you gotta have a video proof of this!  but make it failrp so atleast it might reduce the amount of people who do it  in real life goverment would put extreamly strict rules sometimes to make people avoid doin  even tho the chance of catch is slim m i mean why not right ;-; simple change might help 

Edited by Tweety

To make myself clear here, the rule is already implemented in the server. Staff may hand you a warn if you shoot people's models through a wall. But it's not written in the MOTD, so people are getting warned without even knowing that what they were doing was wrong. I really don't see why we wouldn't add it to the MOTD so people are aware. I think it really isn't fair not to be aware of something and getting in trouble for it. 

Edited by vSquishyv

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

• 3 weeks later...