Trial Moderator Application- Denied

Alpha0

What is your in-game name?: Soft

What is your steam name?: Sausage

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:142293867

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Only on discord servers

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 11/13/2020

What date did you make your forums account? 11/23/2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? None

Have you donated? No 

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at: A little bit

You will be tested on it:

Timezone: GMT-6

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I know most to all of the rules and I know how to enforce them, I have had experience with dealing with this stuff in Discord server but never in game, So I wanted to make a change and try it out to see how well I do and if I think I deserve to even be a Mod. So im going to try my hardest at all times no matter how toxic things get.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would Gag them Right away, and if they start to type it then I would gag them in chat to. Then I would Tell him what the did wrong and that he should not do it and that I hope he learns from his mistakes while he is banned or Warned. And if he needs to be banned but I can't ban him I will call a higher up and then He would deal with that ban.

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator/Admin | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM 

24 minutes ago, James M said:

- support

Really new to Community. Admitted he barley read the guidelines.

- Rushed app

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

I Said I read the guide lines a litle, all yall just saying the same thing be unique.

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator/Admin | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM 

12 minutes ago, [GL] :Dominat3er said:

-Support 
-Application shows very minimal effort
-has barely read the staff handbook 
-i wouldn't trust him as staff if he doesn't know the staff handbook

- No poll

Havent seen him much on the server

Edited by G0th Pigeon

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

-SUPPORT
Now i know who you are soft but im gonna be honest with you, you can do better in your application,
You put little to 0 effort into your application

And when you got to the question with the mrdm and all they do is curse at you, is very unprofessional of you, as we dont just ban people off the bat, we get some story from the person to be able to take proper actions.

And you were only just recently promoted to the nco position, so for now, its a -support from me

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

-support

Insufficient forum activity 

very lacking app 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG