Personal Fav. Regiment - SF

JuiceTaps

The Starfighters.. Personally, I've done this for a day now and I really like it! i've had a lot of fun patrolling, roleplaying and doing readouts, general comm interactions with ATC, and events that require SF dogfights. It's actually amazing in SF, I would recommend doing a tryout. By the way: You can be in 2 regiments at once (only 2 tho). You start with basic perms, you can spawn a Tie Fighter and fly whenever as an SF for patrols and other things. It's interesting seeing the big ships, and I would love to fly a big boi one of these days. (never gonna be able to but we can dream lol) The uniforms look cool, and its really nice flying and gives a nice break from regular regimental duties.

I misspoke about Shock. I said its all guarding, it is not. I just said the boring part which is getting VERY unlucky and sitting with no action. Almost 19/20 of the time, it's not just guarding. You can do patrols, and other things on Shock besides just guarding. My bad about that statement haha.

12 hours ago, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

Glad to hear you enjoy SF ❤️

-talila

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

14 hours ago, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

Glad to hear you enjoy SF ❤️

- thompson

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

• Bread locked this topic