1. 1. Should I be a Game Master

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Stee

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71077594

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: COL in Purge

Have you donated to the server?: Darth

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Warned for RDM on my first day on the server for a huge misunderstanding involving many mouse droids shooting people and some not and I shot before talking and got warned for RDM.

How much time do you have on the server?:  3 weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have watched every movie about Star Wars, watched star wars clone wars twice and Star Wars Rebels three times

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Because I wanted to try to become one because I have been in many events and think they are fun so I want to try doing some events to let other people have fun.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I don't know Why anyone should trust anyone at first but instead give them a chance to try and if they fail they lose your trust.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: In a scale one through ten i would give myself a seven at most.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I am not experienced with being a game master,  but I know that they are tasked with running events for the server and make sure they are fun and fair. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  A on ship event is a event where rebels, some creature or something attacks the ship while a off ship event is where troopers are assigned to board ships to head down to a planet to capture a rebel base, steal rebel data, or other things like that.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): To someone it is !give @ (weapon id name) and to give a weapon to  yourself it is !give ^ (weapon id name)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): To someone it is !model @ (model name) and to model yourself it is !model ^ (model name)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

16 minutes ago, BigBarbecueTime said:

+Support

+Serious

+Passionate community member

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+support 

Do a Jedi event I dare you I will smack you up on my RG main bb >_> 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Accepted

Reapply in 2 weeks.

• Laughing 1

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png