Coco's 2nd attempt to enter OR application

TheCocoL0c0

In Game Name: Coco

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0465492897

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research/RND - Researcher+): 05 Researcher

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: 

How many Strikes do you have: 1 but like I've always said, I don't remember doing anything wrong in the Branch.

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: My reason to join O5 is because the last time I applied I was inexperienced and I admit it, but now that I have been very active in the server, helped in mass test and have been given promotions from many mass test and meetings and have reached Lead Researcher or a command recruit, and as I have worked hard to getting promotions I am more interested in doing many test on SCPs because I enjoy testing on them to learn more about them and as my curiosity grows, then more test ideas I can think of as well. Because I have worked hard in the research branch I really think I am mature enough to re-apply for O5 and join the team of O5 Researchers and ready to make a difference.  I also want to say that many SCPs are too dangerous and as HMR I have the capacity to handle them in a organized and safe way to make the Foundation a safer place.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I can be a great help in the O5 and I will dedicate my time in researching dangerous SCPs rather than safe SCPs, I think as O5 I should test on more Dangerous SCPs to learn how to re-contain them in a more effective way and I am sure I will find it and will work hard if you give me a chance in O5. Generally I would be a great help for O5. 

Edited by TheCocoL0c0

-support

-I don't think I ever saw you on

-Don't know who you are

-App is rather short

-Your reason why you want to join/why we should accept you are not very convincing

-OH1

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

12 minutes ago, General bacon said:

-support

-Don't know who you are

-App is rather short

-Your reason why you want to join/why we should accept you are not very convincing

-OH1

~OH6

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

25 minutes ago, General bacon said:

-support

-Don't know who you are

-App is rather short

-OH1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 hour ago, General bacon said:

-support

-Don't know who you are

-App is rather short

-OH1

I've seen you once and thats in a mass test so Research main? Reasons above ^^^^^^

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

2 hours ago, General bacon said:

-support

-Don't know who you are

-App is rather short

-OH1

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

On 12/2/2020 at 9:18 AM, General bacon said:

-support

-Don't know who you are

-App is rather short

-OH1

Former IF SL | Former Omi-9 SPC | Former DT PFC | Former FBI SA | Current GENSEC SGT | Current Nu-7 LCPL | F for CWLRP | Former IMP Mod and Gamemaster | F for Omi-9 |

On 12/2/2020 at 9:18 AM, General bacon said:

-support

-Don't know who you are

-App is rather short

-OH1

~OM2

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

-Support

Zero clue who you are

Never seen around in the facility

-extremly short app 

-unconviencing reasons  

-OH2

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

On 12/2/2020 at 3:18 PM, General bacon said:

-support

-Don't know who you are

-App is rather short

-OH1

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• 2 weeks later...
  • Will locked this topic