Lil Walters Event Team ApplicationAccepted

Mung Daal

In-Game Name: Lil Walter

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72183440

What is your ULX Rank?: Moderator

What is your RP Rank?: Lead Researcher and E-11 Jr Ranger

What is your timezone?: GMT

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): A solid 7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):
I have experience as staff on other servers and some of those roles include the role of event planner.

How Active are you? (1/10): 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 7

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:
I believe I would make an amazing event team member for a number of reasons.
I do believe that I am quite creative when it comes to thinking of ideas for events and such.
I am also quite good at crowd control which I believe is a much needed asset when it comes to hosting events.
I am currently in the staff team which I believe shows that I can take on responsibility and that I am able to be trusted with certain permissions.
I thoroughly enjoy taking part in events on the server and have always wanted to host my own events.
I want to improve the people on the servers experiences and help the server to grow and thrive.
Having another event team member doesn't hurt and I am happy to work with others and cooperate to make the most fun and fulfilling experience for the players taking part.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):
OK so hear me out here... Tons of SCP-527s raid the facility in search of their fellow fish man.
The 527s will be equipped with only glocks and baseball bats and keypad hackers to get inside the facility.
The reason for the weapon choice is due to the fact that the glock is only good if you know how to use it so it won't be unfair and the baseball bat is if the fish want to make it more personal.
The foundation would have to defend their 527 from being breached.
If the 527 horde is able to get the original 527 back to the surface they will have won the event and may now return to the lake from whence they came.
I reckon this will be really fun and a change of pace as SCP-527 isn't really used much from what I can tell.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:
I have read and understood it fully.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?
Now I have given subtle hints to it but I would have to say SCP-527 is my favourite.
He's such a well dressed and polite chap and I have no idea how anyone can hate him.

Edited by Lil Walter OBE

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

+Support

- Good app

- The event idea may be hard to do, but I like the idea and we can always work on it.

- Trusted and respected

- Staff

• Heart-Eyes 1

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

28 minutes ago, Southpaw said:

+Support

- Good app

- The event idea may be hard to do, but I like the idea and we can always work on it.

- Trusted and respected

- Staff

Everything ^^^^^^^

Though that idea is a bit tough because well it's destined to have minges and depending on the time they might not even get into HCZ. (Also baseball bats are something we can't use)

Best of Luck!

Edited by Sleeping Pills
  • Thanks 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+/- Support

+ you're a well known member

+ from what I know, you are also quite active and follow the rules

- your reasoning on why we should accept you isnt really well written and just barely passes word count

- in a vacuum, the event just sounds like a minge fest (#trevdec event)

I wish you luck with your application 

• Like 1

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

10 hours ago, Southpaw said:

+Support

- Good app

- Trusted and respected

- Staff

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

8 hours ago, OWNED said:

+/- Support

- your reasoning on why we should accept you isnt really well written and just barely passes word count

Free From GL ❤️

7 hours ago, Dr. Succ said:

+Support

-love the event idea

-trusted in staff

-good app

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

23 hours ago, OWNED said:

+/- Support

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 12/2/2020 at 9:17 AM, Southpaw said:

+Support

- Good app

- Trusted and respected

- Staff

+Support

E11 1LT || Event Team Member || Former A1 branch member || E11 Director of FTO || D-0007 || OH10 || MTF E11 Inferno MK85 ||

"The branch went from India to Alabama" - Zeus
 "It went from fucking a cow to fucking a cousin" - Mateo

On 12/2/2020 at 12:45 PM, OWNED said:

+/- Support

+/- leaning +

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 12/2/2020 at 9:17 AM, Southpaw said:

+Support

- Good app

- Trusted and respected

- Staff

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

+Support

-Mature

-Is a Moderator

-Active

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector