Rank You are Applying For: CPT

In-Game Name:  Jacky

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:202517661

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 59 Days

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 10

Permission to apply because 10 warns: Chief Max 1K11

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):   Some of you may know me from PD, others from different places, but this is why I believe that I should be made a CPT of the Rockford City Police Department. Over my length time as a LT (twice as long as I was an SM),  I feel I have gained the very necessary leadership skills to become the rank of captain. Also during my 8 weeks and 3 days as a LT, I feel I have become very good at handling difficult situations well. Through these experiences I have also improved on my skills to work well with others and feel that working as a team is critical to succeed. I emphasize communication so that no misunderstandings happen, avoiding possible problems that may arise down the road. Recently, I realize I have been on an LOA due to being somewhat burnt out but have kept my activity up on PD as I enjoy it so much. Lastly, I have proven the skills I have acquired  even further by achieving other commanding positions such as a Street Crimes Unit CPT  and the role of the Dispatch Deputy Director, as well as overseeing the Dispatch Field Training Officer department. Thank you for reading.
-Lieutenant Jacky 1L42

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

1 hour ago, Eternity said:

+ Support 

Active 

1 hour ago, [GL] Trever J. said:

+ Support 

Active 

Mature

Good for the position 

Respectful

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+ Support 
- Active 
-Mature 
- Respectful 
- Good Guy 

Overall I think Jacky should be CPT as he is active mature very respectful and good guy to be around I've never had a problem with Jacky and firmly believe he is a great command member in PD and always try his best.

Good Luck Jacky

Cammy_Signature_1.png

12 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
-Mature 
- Respectful 
- Good Guy 

Overall I think Jacky should be CPT as he is active mature very respectful and good guy to be around I've never had a problem with Jacky and firmly believe he is a great command member in PD and always try his best.

Good Luck Jacky

Good Luck

Carrots_LT_COL.png