Robin

Steam Name: Robin

Ingame Name: Robin C

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:192678471

Date You Were Restricted: 27/11/2020

Staff Restriction Length: 8 days

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Doggo0

Reason for Staff Restriction: MRDM | LTAP

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): I don't know what MRDM was, and I just had to leave the server so I could get food. No clue what I did wrong or why I was banned for no reason. It's my first time on a server like this. Is the punishment because I'm not allowed to leave the game for some weird reason?

1 hour ago, General bacon said:

-support
Wait your ban

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-Support

Once you click close on that opening message ( Which is the MOTD, also our rule list ) then you accept those rules and punishments that are given to you if you choose to break them. Next time read the rules before joining a server, not every server's rulebook is the same.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

• Rookieblue changed the title to Ban Appeal - Robin