EBK Assata Ban Appeal- Denied

Lil Induna

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

Steam Name: Kamehameha II

Ingame Name: EBK Assata

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:194605503

Ban Length: 4 days

Admin that Banned you: SNR Rookieblue 1A56 Steam ID: (STEAM:_0:1:42428330

Reason for Ban: Cop baiting/running without a reason/ FearRP

Dispute: I had a major lag spike, so I ACCIDENTALLY drove into a squad car. 2 cops followed me into the gas station without sirens OR reasonable suspicion or anything.  They claim I was running, but I wasnt even aware that they was following meThe SNR proceed to tazer rush out of nowhere, He missed atleast 3x.  I pull out my Negev and killed them both. Literally 30 seconds later I get warned without a SIT or being talked to by an admin. now Im banned for 4 days and cant use my CC. I literally just logged into the server just to use my CC. This ban is unfair and im appealing it. I didnt get a chance to defend myself and was banned immediately after the incident.  

I'd like for the admin to get punished for abusing their powers.

I was literally driving away from the scene when he warned and banned me!!!

First it said he warned me, I was like what the hell?! Screen went black, so I tried to log back into the server thinking it was a glitch or something. Then boom 4 day ban.

Edited by Dimmi

Now for what actually happened.

You sped by me and the Officer that was riding along with me all over the road, going off road, and finally hitting a tree. I attempted to pull you over with my lights and sirens active to conduct a traffic stop for the reason of reckless driving and you failed to stop. You took off, striking my squad car while driving at a high rate of speed before crashing again at the gas station, where I pulled my squad car behind yours to prevent you from taking off again. It should be noted, when I was pursuing you, I was saying via voice chat which you should've heard since the UI showed you as hearing me, and I deactivated my siren so you could hear, "there's no reason you should be running", as you were in violation of priority rules.

Upon being blocked in you jumped out of your car and ran into the gas station, closing the door on me despite me holding you at taser point and the other officer holding you at gun point and me ordering you to surrender. I then entered the gas station and order you to surrender multiple times, at which point you began running around the gas station interior. I attempted to tase you multiple times, at which point you pulled out a negev and sprayed me and the other officer to death.

So, for rule violations:

1) Cop Baiting - Reckless driving, striking my vehicle

2) Priority Rule Violation - Running without a valid reason to do so

3) FearRP Violation - You were outnumbered, one officer had a taser, the other a pistol.

I did not elect to pull you to a sit because I literally witnessed it all taking place, so I mean there literally was zero defense for what you did. There were also no other staff members online who would be able to handle the sit. I reviewed your record and noticed you received a warning just yesterday for lying to staff and FailRP, which it seems like you wish to continue with this appeal. Based on the numerous rule infractions I elected to issue a warning and a ban.

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

5 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

You sped by me and the Officer that was riding along with me all over the road, going off road, and finally hitting a tree. I attempted to pull you over with my lights and sirens active and you failed to stop. You took off, striking my squad car and driving at a high rate of speed before crashing again at the gas station, where I pulled my squad car behind yours to prevent you from taking off again. It should be noted, when I was pursueing you, I was saying via voice chat which you should've heard since the UI showed you as hearing me, and I deactivated my siren so you could hear, "there's no reason you should be running", as you were in violation of priority rules.

Upon being blocked in you jumped out of your car and ran into the gas station, closing the door on me despite me holding you at taser point and the other officer holding you at gun point and me ordering you to surrender. I then entered the gas station and order you to surrender multiple times, at which point you began running around the gas station interior. I attempted to tase you multiple times, at which point you pulled out a negev and sprayed me and the other officer to death.

So, for rule violations:

3) FearRP Violation - You were outnumbered, one officer had a taser, the other a pistol.

I did not elect to pull you to a sit because I literally witnessed it all taking place, so I mean there literally was zero defense for what you did. There were also no other staff members online who would be able to handle the sit. I reviewed your record and noticed you received a warning just yesterday for lying to staff and FailRP, which it seems like you wish to continue with this appeal. Based on the numerous rule infractions I elected to issue a warning and a ban.

yeah -support on this appeal. I think you need to learn to follow basic rules. pretty dissy appeal too.

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

51 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

You sped by me and the Officer that was riding along with me all over the road, going off road, and finally hitting a tree. I attempted to pull you over with my lights and sirens active to conduct a traffic stop for the reason of reckless driving and you failed to stop. You took off, striking my squad car while driving at a high rate of speed before crashing again at the gas station, where I pulled my squad car behind yours to prevent you from taking off again. It should be noted, when I was pursuing you, I was saying via voice chat which you should've heard since the UI showed you as hearing me, and I deactivated my siren so you could hear, "there's no reason you should be running", as you were in violation of priority rules.

So, for rule violations:

I respect your side, but I had a major lagspike and I ran into a bunch of things. I didnt think you guys were following me, so I continued into the gen store. I didnt hear any sirens and was confused as to why you guys were behind me. I had no intention to cop bait or anything, Like I said, I suffered a lagspike as im on a Medium gaming PC. Most of the time I lag out and run into LE they understand and I drive away freely. All I wanted to do was base and enjoy myself. It's unfair that I never got to explain myself, so I feel like I was banned unfairly. You definitely didn't have on your sirens though. 

I dont even know what a Priority violation is. I was sprinting as thats how I always play to get around quicker. I wasnt running away from you guys when I ran into the gas station, I was going to get restraints and stuff...

Also, you didnt pull your taser out til you got inside of the store. Yall didnt do any of that til we were inside of the store.

You definetly did not block me in as I parked my car regularly. You guys were the only ones RPing it out as I didnt even know I was in trouble. I was trying to type in chat that I didnt know why yall was following me. Makes me wish I had a mic

This isnt the only time i've been punished without being able to explain my side. I had no intention to cop bait and ran into you guys by accident because my game went <10 FPS and I lost control of my vehicle for a couple of seconds. That's common on the PoliceRP server.

My warning yesterday was from a misunderstanding. I was a Murderer and didnt see where it said I had to murder someone in a "secluded area". I denied that I had to murder in a secluded area because I didnt see it multiple times after reading the !motd until someone pointed me to the correct section. I  and it counted as lying to staff. I would've tried to remove that warning too, but I took it as a learning experience so I wouldn't make the mistake again.

Edited by Dimmi

- support 

Rookie explained his side and i believe it 

and your story i just find hard to believe 

now i wasn't there nor did i witness it so i cant say what actually happened but for now -support 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

5 minutes ago, Vice said:

- support 

Rookie explained his side and i believe it 

and your story i just find hard to believe 

now i wasn't there nor did i witness it so i cant say what actually happened but for now -support 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

1 hour ago, jackyman21 said:

yeah -support on this appeal. I think you need to learn to follow basic rules. pretty dissy appeal too.

The appeal sounds dissy because when I first got banned I thought it was some random new admin that banned me without a sit.

I apologize if I was offensive but I can't do anything but stand on my story

I get why he banned me, but I see it as unfair because I did not mean to copbait. and If I would've told him that I suffered a lag spike this probably wouldn't have happened. But I didnt have enough time to explain because I dont have a mic and typing took too long.

1 hour ago, Dimmi said:

I didnt think you guys were following me, so I continued into the gen store. I didnt hear any sirens and was confused as to why you guys were behind me.  ... You definitely didn't have on your sirens though. 

Nope, definitely did.

1 hour ago, Dimmi said:

I had no intention to cop bait or anything, Like I said, I suffered a lagspike as im on a Medium gaming PC. Most of the time I lag out and run into LE they understand and I drive away freely. 

And I would've as well, except you failed to stop on the traffic stop, failed to surrender when I ordered you to, didn't respond when I asked why you were running when you had no reason to, and then pulled out a negev and killed us.

1 hour ago, Dimmi said:

I dont even know what a Priority violation is. I was sprinting as thats how I always play to get around quicker. I wasnt running away from you guys when I ran into the gas station, I was going to get restraints and stuff...

Quoting the MOTD:

"

5-) Priority Rules

Criminals must have a VALID reason to run from Police. This includes but is not limited to

Having a warrant for shooting at government

Your vehicle being wanted in a prior pursuit

Your life is threatened by an officer

Criminals must have a VALID reason to shoot at police. This includes but is not limited to

Criminals may not engage in harmful and or felony acts for the following reasons

Merely being stopped for a traffic violation

An officer giving you a ticket

An officer bumping your vehicle

Any player merely coming up to you and speaking with you

These rules apply to player interaction as well. Do NOT randomly shoot players for stupid and or playful acts

RP situations out. Warnings will be handed out for breaking RP if priority situations are brought up without proper reason"

1 hour ago, Dimmi said:

Also, you didnt pull your taser out til you got inside of the store. Yall didnt do any of that til we were inside of the store.

You definetly did not block me in as I parked my car regularly. You guys were the only ones RPing it out as I didnt even know I was in trouble.

You literally stated you hit a cop car in your earlier statement. Your "regular" parking was hitting a gas pump, jumping out and running into the store. That's not regular. Also, correct, I didn't pull out the taser until we were in the store when you refused to surrender when I ordered you to.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

15 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

Nope, definitely did.

And I would've as well, except you failed to stop on the traffic stop, failed to surrender when I ordered you to, didn't respond when I asked why you were running when you had no reason to, and then pulled out a negev and killed us.

Quoting the MOTD:

"

5-) Priority Rules

Criminals must have a VALID reason to run from Police. This includes but is not limited to

Criminals must have a VALID reason to shoot at police. This includes but is not limited to

Criminals may not engage in harmful and or felony acts for the following reasons

Merely being stopped for a traffic violation

An officer giving you a ticket

An officer bumping your vehicle

Any player merely coming up to you and speaking with you

These rules apply to player interaction as well. Do NOT randomly shoot players for stupid and or playful acts

RP situations out. Warnings will be handed out for breaking RP if priority situations are brought up without proper reason"

You literally stated you hit a cop car in your earlier statement. Your "regular" parking was hitting a gas pump, jumping out and running into the store. That's not regular. Also, correct, I didn't pull out the taser until we were in the store when you refused to surrender when I ordered you to.

But I wasn't running from you guys. I was running into the store. I would've held SHIFT to sprint into the store regardless is I was being chased or not, and I didn't think I was being pursuit,

17 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

That's your opinion bud, I dont line up to park perfectly. I dont even do that in real life. I parked the way I did because I knew I was gonna run in and back out. I was buying essential tools.

2 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

My warning yesterday was from a misunderstanding. I was a Murderer and didnt see where it said I had to murder someone in a "secluded area". I denied that I had to murder in a secluded area because I didnt see it multiple times after reading the !motd until someone pointed me to the correct section. I  and it counted as lying to staff. I would've tried to remove that warning too, but I took it as a learning experience so I wouldn't make the mistake again. [2]

2 hours ago, Herrman said:

-support

3 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

So, for rule violations:

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member