1. 1. Should I become Support Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:  Parry

Steam Name: [GL]Dom_Peen

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:535368944

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?: Yes , Mod on PoliceRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak?: Yes

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?: I wanna join Support Team because I love to help people. It really sucks when I see someone in the support channel just sitting there for minutes on end with no support coming. Also I think it will be good for me to have a little bit more responsibilities.  I feel that I would make a great support member because I'm very calm and understandable person. I'm very patient and very calm in tough situations. For example like if someone is just becoming frustrated and is yelling at me. I'll be able to just stay calm and walk him through. I also feel that I'm ready to become support because I'm starting to understand that it is not just in game people need help it is also in Teamspeak as well. I feel that helping people in our Teamspeak is my next step in our community. I love being staff on police RP and so being Support would help me with Teamspeak. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?:  Well like I said I am very calm, understandable, mature, and patient. I would be able to help with pretty much anything. I'm always on TS and having a few less people in the support is always a improvement! 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?: I would first say Hello and what can I do for you then after they tell me my problem I would try my absolute best to resolve said problem. Then after the problem is resolved I would ask if there is anything else I can do. If not then I would move him down to situation resolved.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

Its Parry

+support

Active in TS

Knows TS Rules

Would be a great addition

9 hours ago, Parry said:

How often are you on TeamSpeak?: Yes

^I love the answer! 

Edited by Zerg

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

• Head of Staff
On 11/22/2020 at 8:37 PM, Zerg said:

+support

Active in TS

Knows TS Rules

^I love the answer! 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 11/22/2020 at 9:37 PM, Zerg said:

+support

Active in TS

Knows TS Rules

^I love the answer! 

Good Luck Parry!

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

• 3 weeks later...