ban apeale

koein22

Steam Name: [GL]koein22

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:434217569

Ingame Name:yellow

Ban Length: 5 days 8 hours 

Admin that Banned you: jay 

Reason for Ban: killing someone who was crouched as 939

Dispute: i chould not tell who was shooting me it looked like it was him there were a ton of pepole around me plus in the sit i wasent even warned and we were just returnd then sudenly i get banned for it he next morning 

You got banned for LTAP, and seeing as how you both didn't dispute that and have a history of bad behavior, -Support.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

2 minutes ago, koein22 said:

it said killing someone as 939 and how did i ltap he didnt warn me 

You *were* issue'd a warning, and the ban reasoning also states LTAP, ask @icee jay for more details.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

52 minutes ago, Phillers said:

You got banned for LTAP, and seeing as how you both didn't dispute that and have a history of bad behavior, -Support.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

I'm not casting a +/- until Jay comments but he's a trusted staff member and in sure the ban was justified.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

4 hours ago, Phillers said:

image.png.c77e082f8b97bccb8bcfdc10304f7654.pngimage.png.24073ca69b4535436ca139163423bf33.png

Edited by General bacon

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

13 hours ago, Phillers said:

-Support

Bruh..

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

-Support

You did not tell the admins beforehand that you had to go, instead you had the idea to leave, which is Leaving To Avoid Punishment. Since the sit was not dealt with yet. 

But, why was he banned for so long. Ain't LTAP 3 days...

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |