1. 1. Do u think i should be given the chance as a GM

• Yes
    • No

in-game name: Ky

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:553847139

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Apprentice

Have you donated to the server?: Yes £108

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Nope

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: RDM Reason- Duelling and a guy ran into the duel (in IQ duelling room)

How much time do you have on the server?: 5 weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:  I would say my experience with lore is ok

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Am Normally on a lot Mostly in the morning and to Late at night for me and I would like to make it were when people are on (10 or more people on) Do a event so they can have more fun and have a good experience off the server if they were new to it.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:I am well know in couple of battalions and I will not abuse my power because this would effect other people experience on the server.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Sadly not

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On ship- 4 Rebel spy are on the ship and claim they have came to the Destroyer Chernobyl that has recently been destroyed by the rebels The rebel spies are undercover as Two Naval and Two shock as guards. The mission of the Rebels is to Rescue a rebel that hold reacted information about the empire and must be captured/rescued at all cost. The first Naval would go to Bridge to distract the the real Naval and ask them for a tour. The second Naval would Go to Engine core and turn power off and then hide till Power is turned back on and everyone is distracted by all the chaos, Then he contact the rebel forces and Ask for back up Then MHB/SHB would stay open till 31st can close it(Hacked). The two rebel shock would head to Brig and kill everyone there and free the rebel in the Cell that hold important information and Escape though SHB and then the two Rebel Naval would kill everyone they can and sacrifice them self for the rebellion. But one the Naval would be captured and be interrogated and reveal the rebel base on Hoth.

Second Part/ Off map(Hoth) The ISB has captured one Naval and has interrogated Him to his last breath before he dies he say the location's off the rebel Base (Hoth) The Two Shock Have Have Put on there Rebel Elite Gear and get ready for the Attack. When the Empire Arrives on Hoth they capture the The Rebel with the Information about the Empire and kills him because he has become to dangerous to be kept alive

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):  !give me rw_sw_nt242 / !give player weapon_752_dl44

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):  !model me model/Starwars/Enemy Droid / !model player model/Starwars/Enemy Rebel

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

+Support

-Active

-Good Guy

-Dedicated

For the how to give yourself is !give ^ [weapon] and to give other people i suggest doing it like this stand infront of them and do this !give @ (weapon)

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

51 minutes ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Active

-Good Guy

-Dedicated

For the how to give yourself is !give ^ [weapon] and to give other people i suggest doing it like this stand infront of them and do this !give @ (weapon)

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

23 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Active

-Good Guy

-Dedicated

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 11/21/2020 at 10:06 AM, Mr.Glasses said:

+ Suuport

Active

Have helped me once

Get this man his GM

+support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Accepted
Please contact a V+ to receive training.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png