Warning Appeal Felix

chambazzz

Warning Appeal - "Felix " 

Your In-game Name:Felix

Your SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198261862389/

The admin's name in-game: ci sm evil

What warning did you receive: teaming as 106

When did you receive this warning: because they believe that i teamed as 106 

Why do you think this warn was false: ive watched the video let me put this in context i passed the mtf because i was on cooldown for around 5 more seconds you can tell how i stopped and didnt kill him for around 3 more seconds i killed him then started chasing an mtf mid chase got pulled into a sit and get femured in said sit and i kinda find it funny i killed a ci and the admin was a ci siding with his teammate i would like to get this warning removed or have a fair trial with a different staff member i have a clean record other than a warn from like 2018 or 2019 on police rp for ltap

Evidence the warning is false: https://medal.tv/clips/36852122/cAQDAFxaAyJv watch closely as you will see me stop for a second and not kill him due to a 3 second cooldown at 13 seconds into the video thats because i was on cooldown the reason i didnt kill the mtf also the mtf were  hiding he was just in the open

Any extra information: 

46 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

From what I see it lowkey looks like teaming, I shall still wait for @Evils side

but im seriouse i dont wanna get anyone in trouble or anything to bad but i was just vibing killing people as 106 not teaming if you check the logs i killed like 10 mtf and 6 security i only killed like 3 ci all i want is a fair sit with a staff member not in ci to check logs and see that i wasnt teaming like fr i have no warns and i dont want my only warn to be for some dumb ass reason like the ci taking sides with ci 

Edited by chambazzz

-Support

You legit ran past the one MTF and went straight for the CI, you're supposed to go for whoever is closest to you.

It does not make the situation any better since there are 3 MTF surrounding you & 1 CI furthest from you, and you decide to ignore all of the MTF.

Edited by Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

2 minutes ago, Squash said:

+/-Support til I hear Evil's side

You legit ran past the one MTF and went straight for the CI, you're supposed to go for whoever is closest to you.

It does not make the situation any better since there are 3 MTF surrounding you & 1 CI furthest from you, and you decide to ignore all of the MTF.

but that would make me get in trouble for breaking 15 second cooldown 

Alright so Jeff made a sit about you "teaming and for not attacking the security and was focusing on jeff" and  I was going to give you a verbal due to him not having  evidence and looks likes it was misunderstanding,  but then starstep teleported to me and gave me the evidence (that funk gave him) about you teaming .  So I decided to warn you for teaming cause you were just focusing on funk when there were mtf all around you .   Also i wasn't siding on jeff,  I was being both fair to both of you.  In the end I believe that you were teaming  to get  funk when there were 3 mtf that were closer to you that you could of went after.

That is all I saw in that sit/evidence.

12 minutes ago, Evil said:

Alright so Jeff made a sit about you "teaming and for not attacking the security and was focusing on jeff" and  I was going to give you a verbal due to him not having  evidence and looks likes it was misunderstanding,  but then starstep teleported to me and gave me the evidence (that funk gave him) about you teaming .  So I decided to warn you for teaming cause you were just focusing on funk when there were mtf all around you .   Also i wasn't siding on jeff,  I was being both fair to both of you.  In the end I believe that you were teaming  to get  funk when there were 3 mtf that were closer to you that you could of went after.

this is more like fail-RP than a teaming imo

but still bad none the less

- support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

I am going to give a +/- 

I feel a warning is not needed cause after all the player was trying to obey cooldown and everything Is not always as it seems 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

32 minutes ago, Evil said:

I totaly get that man just i dont think i deserved a warn for that like its kinda a touch and go subject with not hard hard evidence a verbal would of done wonders but then again im not staff

It doesn't look like teaming to me, he comes from the back which means he  was proby following the ci all the time 
And in the video you can see the e11 moving away from 106 and going to the middle where he goes for the CI
Felix is not even in mtf 
I don't really much proof of this

+Support
Even if its not a false warn i don't think you should get warned for this

Current: ------
Former: Nu7 1lt/WO SFTOx2 ECRS Hammer and Sickle Unit   l Gensec SGT l E11 CPL/Ranger l Alpha-1 MSGT l  
kawaii cute anime GIF

-Support

you legit ran past all the MTF who were closer to you and focused on the lone CI getting shot from every direction ... -_- something i'd like to add is you did the same to me and other CI members in the same raid you were hunting for us even none CI players reported you you had 3-5 sits on you within 3 minutes for teaming i can't go into your intentions i'm just judging based on what i see in the clip even if you had a cooldown it doesn't make sense that you skip everyone and go for the ci multiple times 

Edited by Tweety

4 minutes ago, Tweety said:

-Support

you legit ran past all the MTF who were closer to you and focused on the lone CI getting shot from every direction ... -_- something i'd like to add is you did the same to me and other CI members in the same raid you were hunting for us even none CI players reported you you had 3-5 sits on you within 3 minutes for teaming

Teaming with who may i ask? first off if i had seen anyone else i wouldve killed them if a ci member is infront of me im gonna kill him this whole thing is because i continued to chase someone and hes salty that i killed him

+support all the guy did was have tunnel vision can’t blame him for that as seen at the fact that he was already chasing the CI member and was just on cooldown 

also it’s not like it was a hallway and the CI was far away and the MTF were right next too him they were all nearby each other 

he has a cooldown as 106 if that was removed everyone would be dead

Also there is nothing listed about when they are in a group and if there was everyone would be getting warned for teaming because you can’t always tell and if there in a group it’s fine 

Edited by pixalgamer99

46 minutes ago, chambazzz said:

Teaming with who may i ask? first off if i had seen anyone else i wouldve killed them if a ci member is infront of me im gonna kill him this whole thing is because i continued to chase someone and hes salty that i killed him

this further proves my point you calling someone salty isn’t mature at all and there no way you would of missed 3 mtf all right there

• Like 1

i’ve probably killed you more then once 🥶🥶

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, pixalgamer99 said:

He was on cooldown? And had a case of tunnel vision  

He got reported by multiple people but one of them managed to get a clip i got 3 negative reputation just because i disagreed with you -_- just now

Edited by Tweety
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Tweety said:

He got reported by multiple people but one of them managed to get a clip i got 3 negative reputation just because i disagreed with you -_- just now

Well 
A. The reason you got 3 minute reputation was because you said everyone would call teaming if it was a CI member but since the victim was CI nobody cares

and B. All he did was have tunnel vision and a long cooldown so of course from an outside perspective it would look like teaming him just going past people in a group but when you out in the fact that he has too wait 15 seconds with a pause not just 123456789101112131415 but more like 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15 then you get too see why it’s not actually teaming

Edited by pixalgamer99

+Support

The reason for my + support is there really was not a lot of evidence in the clip to get him warned for something like this. There is so many possibilities that could have been happening during the event. From the video you can see that he is waiting his cool down so when it finished the closest person near him was a CI member. It would have been better for the staff member to hand out a verbal warning because there really was know way to tell what was going on there. Now I have no idea if Felix really meant to team or not but, I am just using the video to base my +support off of.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

2 minutes ago, Sprink said:

+Support

The reason for my + support is there really was not a lot of evidence in the clip to get him warned for something like this. There is so many possibilities that could have been happening during the event. From the video you can see that he is waiting his cool down so when it finished the closest person near him was a CI member. It would have been better for the staff member to hand out a verbal warning because there really was know way to tell what was going on there. Now I have no idea if Felix really meant to team or not but, I am just using the video to base my +support off of.

When the cooldown was active he ran through all the MTF and decided to wait his cooldown on the CI instead of the MTF nearby who should be a higher priority since they are closer   the reason he was warned is  probably because alot of people reported him for teaming he got around 4 sits within 5 minutes  and then the proof 

5 minutes ago, Tweety said:

When the cooldown was active he ran through all the MTF and decided to wait his cooldown on the CI instead of the MTF nearby who should be a higher priority since they are closer   the reason he was warned is  probably because alot of people reported him for teaming he got around 4 sits within 5 minutes  and then the proof 

Man i killed who i was chasing i was chasing him threw the hallway and had like 10 sec cooldown when i entered med  and the reason i got 4 sits was because one of the persones reported me and a group mentality also i wasnt even paying that much attention i was vibing to mc music and killing who i saw so i killed who i saw didnt target anyone 

Edited by chambazzz