New ULX Rank On Police RP!? - Denied

Ecott

What you want to see? -  A New ULX Rank System by the name of "Roleplay Builder or Roleplay Keeper" 🙂 

Why should we add it? -  Giving people more options to RP with this Rank Role and building lots of Cool RP Related Buildings for everyone who want to interact more in RP Situations! 🙂 

What are the advantages of having this? - Have this implemented On PoliceRP so people can have a certain amount of Props Count with this Rank being like maybe being 100 Prop limit if that's to much maybe 80/90 odd and to be able to build cool and Fun RP Related Buildings and what not and being able to spawn in certain prop objects and items/entities with the permission of SMT+ (HA+) allowing you to do this! and Requirements of this would be that you have to be Platinum VIP Rank Community Member and that you are trust worthy of getting this Rank Role and not have 10+ Warnings on your Record and if your a Admin on Staff you can get the privileges of this aswell! 🙂 

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone who is willing and wanting to make cool RP Related Buildings for ANYONE and having FUN doing lots of Different Roleplay Situations! 🙂 

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

2 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

+support id pay for this but maybe make it a limit such as “not been warned in the last 2 months”

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

2 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Love to see this happen to tbh

It would benefit roleplays more often soooo yeah

Id say the role should be like construction worker or sum

Edited by Parry

Its Parry

2 hours ago, Parry said:

Id say the role should be like construction worker or sum

That wouldn't look right calling it that because it would be a ULX Rank ingame where it shows everyone's Rank ingame or their VIP/Staff Rank etc, if it would to be called that, it would be more of a Job Name but u cant really make a official job in the f4 menu to allowing as such for extra prop limits and perms by SMT though etc? correct me if I'm wrong etc aha

3 minutes ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support

• Platinum has plenty of props
  • anything else would affect performance 

yeah I guess but personally for me I hit them prop limits of Platinum and its a pain when I like to build RP related stuff, not just doing this for my personal liking but in general aswell as myself who ever else that like to Build RP Building and add more Fun RP to the server etc

Edited by Ecott

2 minutes ago, Ecott said:

yeah I guess but personally for me I hit them prop limits of Platinum and its a pain when I like to build RP related stuff, not just doing this for my personal liking but in general aswell as myself who ever else that like to Build RP Building and add more Fun RP to the server etc

I understand where you're coming from but as a event team leader even I run into the issue of prop limit, you just have to utilize it to the best of your abilities, if we offered any more props it would binge on performance we so utterly desire to optimize 

5q3NfnC.png

2 minutes ago, SupremeChow said:

I understand where you're coming from but as a event team leader even I run into the issue of prop limit, you just have to utilize it to the best of your abilities, if we offered any more props it would binge on performance we so utterly desire to optimize 

well I'm sure u can make a suddgestion for Event Team Leader only job maybe Event Team also to have couple extra prop limits maybe but yeah? it could work, despite the performance wise, legit be for Event Team only etc aha

Edited by Ecott

-support 

The fact that they would have the ability to spawn entities would be abused. That’s really only for smt. There’s no point in getting smt’s perms to spawn them in, when they could just do it themselves. Normal players could also just do this. You don’t need a ulx rank to make an rp situation. 

overall I just don’t think this would work out so it’s gonna be a -support from me. 

8 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

The fact that they would have the ability to spawn entities would be abused. That’s really only for smt. There’s no point in getting smt’s perms to spawn them in, when they could just do it themselves. Normal players could also just do this. You don’t need a ulx rank to make an rp situation. 

overall I just don’t think this would work out so it’s gonna be a -support from me. 

As I said it wouldn't be just handed out to anyone for that matter as u said of "would be abused" as long as they have perms from SMT to use certain entitles/props and what not that maybe not crash the server or cause bad lag performances it could work.

Edited by Ecott

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

We can't do this. The main reason why is if this rank could spawn in entities. Then they could spawn in weapons and anything else on the Q menu. There is no restricting it. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor