05's Medical Application - Dustin

8Dustin

In Game Name: EXP. Medic Dustin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:169500625

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research/RND - Researcher+): Medical

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A

How many Strikes do you have: 0 Strikes

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I Love RP scenarios, so the opportunity to encounter or partake in more complex scenarios would be personally fitted with me. Also the rush of knowing that your in charge of a high value person of interest also lightens the mood while playing on the server. Overall, I enjoy the RP aspect and would be ecstatic by the responsibility given.

Why should we accept you: In real life im a college student working on my medical undergrad, with that and the mixture of my favorite past-time, video games, I feel like I could be able to construct detailed RP scenarios allowing for an experience for others on the server and for myself, as a practice for my classes. So far I've been active four out of seven days of the week allowing for sufficient time on the job. Lastly, I recently began to study the SCP logs on the wiki, with that knowledge I'll be able to create creative research logs that will blow minds away.   

Thank you for your consideration,

-Dustin

Edited by 8dustinanderson
  • Like 1

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

Reading over you sound like you know what's what being a medical student and would be great for this role. The ape is short I get it sometimes you can get your point out fast. You sound ready just the app could have been longer and more detained but...
+ Support

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

1 minute ago, Guinea Pig said:

Reading over you sound like you know what's what being a medical student and would be great for this role. The ape is short I get it sometimes you can get your point out fast. You sound ready just the app could have been longer and more detained but...
+ Support

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

+support, I feel Dustin would be best fit for this position he is hard working and creative, as well as being an actual medical student.

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

+Support

+A good medic

+Hard working as a medic

+Is an actual medical student

-The app is a bit short

Good luck.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

3 minutes ago, Right Twix Bar said:

+Support

+A good medic

+Hard working as a medic

-The app is a bit short

Good luck.

Mans is also Active

+Support

~OM3

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

1 hour ago, Right Twix Bar said:

+Support

+A good medic

+Hard working as a medic

-The app is a bit short

Good luck.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+support

-quite active I see him on almost every time I am on

-never had a bad situation with him

-knows the rules has never breached the SOP and if he wasn’t sure about it he asked

-is an actual medical student and I have had stuff like that come up in situations 

-app is short but he does it in a way where you understand why and he doesn’t need too over elaborate 

• Bread locked this topic