• Yes
    • No

Steam Name: Lil Andam

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:462143492

Ingame Name: Lil Andam

Ban Length: 3 days

Admin that Banned you: Ethics Committee Rookieblue

Reason for Ban: Server Disrespect

Dispute: look its not right other players was doing it and I was not doing it so I dont know why i got banned but if I did do it then sorry and I wont do I anymore but I did not do it

While we were having some crashing issues with the server you, among others, were disrespecting the server by calling it unsaveable, a dead server, etc. Others that engaged in the same conduct were banned if I was able to note their names down before the crash screen went away.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

19 minutes ago, Squash said:

-Support

You still committed the action, just because others do it does not give you the right to do so. 

That Very Unlikely if a SMT were taking notes of your actions.

Just wait out the ban

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

1 hour ago, Andam228 said:

i was saying can someone fix the server pls i was not saying  unsaveable, a dead server

Ahh, I remember your exact words. You were constantly spamming, "Fix your server" over and over again.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

-SUPPORT
You cant just do something because everyone else was doing it and expect to not be punished accordingly.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png