1. 1. Should I become Support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Hanxi

Steam Name: [GL| smelly

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11101

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Almost Everyday

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? Hello, my name is Hanxi and the following reason’s will dictate why I would be a good support member and why I would like to join. As you already know, I am a moderator in the PoliceRP staffing team. I would like to join because I already have an interest in management and organization. Therefore having the abilities and tools with support powers will be great for me. I also have fun staffing and support is another way I can contribute to participating and helping be a part of Gaminglight Staff and the Gaminglight Community. I have always wanted to help staff on a server, while Teamspeak isn't exactly the same thing as staffing in game, I think it also will be a fun experience and will teach me a thing or two about learning to staff. I also want to represent myself as a community member and an active representative all around and becoming a support member will definitely help you with this. In conclusion, I would make a great addition to the Gaminglight Teamspeak Support team and I would be happy to join.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I am kind, friendly, and helpful with other Individuals. I like solving problems and because of this support tickets will be right up my alley/

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would start with saying, "Hello, my name is Hanxi, I will be your support agent today, how may I assist you?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes, I promise to uphold all rules to the best of my ability.

Edited by hanxiii

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

• 4 weeks later...