7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Darth Vader?

This poll is closed to new votes

-=Section 1=-

In-game name: MC HS VCMDR Brendan 2525

Steam Name: [GL]  Brendan

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:543652342

-=Section 2=-

Why do you want to become the role of Darth Vader?:I would like to be Darth Vader because I to help out HC and the server in general. Getting Vader would be a Big step for me in helping the server, I would like the role of Darth Vader because I feel me getting Darth Vader would help out the server in a Big way. I feel I have the Maturity level to be Darth Vader and I feel I have the knowledge and Responsibility to be Vader.

What experience do you have that would be relevant to the role of Darth Vader?: Some experience I have is that I'm a Vice commander(3 months), an Admin, and support.

Why do you think I should pick you over other applicants?: You should pick me over other applicants because I'm Unhealthily Active, I'm on the server on average 12-15 hours a Day and on weekends that number is even bigger. You should also pick me because if you were to give me work, I would finish quickly and effectively to that person's standards. I'm willing to go hours without sleep just to keep this server alive and well.

Please outline some ideas that you could bring to improve the server as Darth Vader: Some ideas I can bring to improve the server as Darth Vader is, that I would try and make every battalion the best it can ever be. I would make new HC Documents if need be, I would crack down on Fail Rp and Inactivity. I will make sure the server is running smoothly when my superiors are not online. I will try to the best of my ability to make the server Reach 110 players everyday, every week , every month, and every  year that this server is up for.I would also improve Discord and Forums Activity and Professionalism. I would do this by Regulating the Forums and Discord to make sure everyone is doing what they're suppose to.

-=Section 3=-

In your personal experience with being a player, what issues have you come across?: In my experience personally is Failrp, Low player counts, Inactivity and people going AFK

In response to the question above, how would you handle and fix these issues?: I would handle these situations by doing what I normally do, If someone is FailRp'ing I warn them or report them to another staff member, If we have lower player counts  I will Tell Commander/Command to Fall up troopers or there could be Strikes Handed out or Possible Demotions, For Inactivity I would do the same thing for Low Player counts if someone is inactivity I would give them a Chance to get active again and if not I will Remove them/Strike them.

Anything else you would like to add?:Thank you for Taking the Time to Read This and Have a Great Day. FOR THE EMPIRE!!

• Manager

-Support

You are a minge

You constantly complain

No effort at all

You are not Mature

I do not think you would be a good Vader. 

I'm sorry if this sounded rude in anyway, but this is just my opinion.

Edited by Nimo
  • Dislike 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

4 minutes ago, Nimo said:

-Support

You are a minge

In my eyes you have done nothing to support or improve your battalion

You constantly complain

No effort at all

You are not Mature

• Dislike 1

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

35 minutes ago, Nimo said:

-Support

You are a minge

You constantly complain

No effort at all

You are not Mature

Power hungry guy

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

46 minutes ago, Nimo said:

-Support

You are a minge

You constantly complain

No effort at all

You are not Mature

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

51 minutes ago, Nimo said:

-Support

You are a minge

No effort at all

You are not Mature

~Ducks

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

1 hour ago, Nimo said:

-Support

You are a minge

You constantly complain

No effort at all

You are not Mature

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2020 at 11:12 AM, Nimo said:

-Support

You are a minge

You constantly complain

No effort at all

You are not Mature

Honestly I'm 100% agreeing with nimo here i don't agree with nimo much with these supports that he been making for Vader apps but for this one im in a agreement with him Brandon as Vader would be colossal. You might as well just give the job to beepteebops. - Major support 

No offense Brandon you have improve alot as a medical command member but Vader you are not.

• Laughing 1
  • Angry 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work