Darth vader applications- Denied

ENT

In-game name: ENT

Steam Name: ENT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:151281508

Why do you want to become the role of Darth Vader?

When I joined this server I always wanted to become Darth Vader or high command character because I wanted to command my troops and help them to succeed any mission.  Being Darth Vader would be hard and I know that I will feel  embarrassing and failure but I will try my best and learn something from experience and failure that I do.

What experience do you have that would be relevant to the role of Darth Vader?

I am a Purge officer and Lord IX and of course I do command my troops where they should be and what should they do. I also gain command experience from a game call Squad, it basically a realistic multiplayer game which u have to stick with your team mate and follow the order from your squad leader(u can be squad leader too it your choice)

Why do you think I should pick you over other applicants?

I have no objection or arguing back against u if u decide to choose other people than me because it your cc and I understand there will be someone better than me.  I will try my best as Darth Vader if u pick me in the end.

Please outline some ideas that you could bring to improve the server as Darth Vader:

I have seen many people likes to see Darth Vader and go to him when he is online in the server, My idea is that we could try to make an event or sim for them like joining forces  with Vader and going in coordinate instead of rushing. That way we can make everyone happy and satisfied.

In your personal experience with being a player, what issues have you come across?

Well this is my opinion, I see some of the new player are confuse and does not know what to do. Instead of asking some help, they decided to run around the ship even inside a restricted area(there were sign before but now there are gone idk why). Many new player got arrested and they are confuse due to low experience.

In response to the question above, how would you handle and fix these issues?

I would ask some people or me to bring them a tour around the ship and which is restricted and which is not, that way they would not get arrested or ban from the server. and of course we would try to teach them about rules too

Edited by ENT

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

• Manager

-Support

No effort at all

New to the Community

Not Well known

Need more experience

I don't see you fit for the rank of Darth Vader

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

16 minutes ago, Nimo said:

-Support

No effort at all

New to the Community

Not Well known

Need more experience

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

38 minutes ago, Nimo said:

-Support

No effort at all

New to the Community

Not Well known

Need more experience

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

2 hours ago, Nimo said:

-Support

No effort at all

New to the Community

Not Well known

Need more experience

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

2 hours ago, Nimo said:

-Support

No effort at all

New to the Community

Not Well known

Need more experience

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

3 hours ago, Nimo said:

-Support

No effort at all

New to the Community

Not Well known

Need more experience

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

5 hours ago, Nimo said:

-Support

No effort at all

New to the Community

Not Well known

Need more experience

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• 3 weeks later...