Sprink's Senior Command Application

Sprink

Should I become a member of Senior Command?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. Steam Name?: [GL]Sprink

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:433844802

3. Roster Name?: Sprink

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you promoted?: Oct-31

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: 10 Months (Joined January 6th, 2019)

7.  Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes, of course I promise to follow all server rules and Security guidelines according to what the MOTD and the SOP says.

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes.

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes.

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I think that I should be chosen for the Senior Command for a massive influx of reasons. First, of all I believe and I am responsible enough for this position. I may be pretty young, but trust me and I have enough responsibility to hold this position. First, of all I am Security's Deputy Head Field Training Officer so I am tasked everyday with managing and keeping up with all the trainers. Not only this but, I have to update the document frequently to fit the new Security changes. I also have experience with hosting these meetings properly and taking a suggestion from the SFTO's. Still adding on to me being responsible, I also hold the position of Administrator on the server and have to handle ban requests, help new staff members, and continue to prove myself worthy for this rank. Secondly, I am also respectful and active for my position. Even though I juggle multiple responsibility's on the server I have more then enough time to handle my rank as a Captain and I know I could handle the rank of Major. I make sure to respect my higher up's and always ask for their advice and hear out all of their suggestions and pointers for myself to improve. Now, for the part on my activity. I use most of my free time to hop on the server and fulfill my Security duties. On week days I spend almost 5 hours a day holding down D-block with all the NCO's and fellow Command members. On weekends I am also able to get on for at least 8 hours a day. I know this also shows my dedication of time to the server and Security as a whole.  I deem to strive and show my dedication to everyone in the GenSec branch. I have met so many great friends on this server even if they come and go. Lately one of my closest Security buddies retired but, that will not stop me. I am dedicated to fulfill my duties and show that I really do care about this branch and I will never choose any other branch over Security. I promise to anyone that the day my journey ends in Security will be the day my journey ends on the server as a whole. Lastly, I would like to become a member of Senior Command is because I would like to help close the gap between Command, NCO's, and Enlisted. I want everyone to feel respected and part of the GenSec family. I have realized this through my journey as Command that is not fun if Command or NCO's just sit in other rooms avoiding each other just because of there rank. If we all come together we would have one of the most unified branch's on the server and everyone would have so much more fun. Who knows they might even make some nice new friends just like myself.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: Well, since most Security Officers are new and have not really learned the in's and out's of Security I would simply pull them aside to a calm place and inform them about the rules and when you should and should not be leaving d-block. If they continued to break this rule I would hand out a demotion to the Security Officer and inform him that he need's to be retrained and should reflect on his actions.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: I would ask the certain NCO to come back to bunks first so I could talk to them. Then I would inform them that as an NCO you be showing responsibility an leadership so when you are leaving D-block with reasons that do not make since you are being a bad example. I would continue saying that as an NCO you gain many perks such as leaving D-block on your own but, you should not be abusing this because it can be taken away very quickly. After they show a understanding of this I would go back with them to D-block. Even after I tried to negotiate with the NCO and they continued to do it again I would give them a strike for this occurrence. Finally, if they still do not stop I will do exactly as I said and take the power away by demoting them 1 rank and after that I am sure they should understand. During the whole event I would stay as professional and nice as possible to avoid any arguments or after effects.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: If this happens before anything I will capture the clip of this happening using medal before moving forward. Since I have all the evidence I need I will interfere and inform the E-11 private that he is not allowed to be here in D-block without SA permission and even worse attempt to command all of Security. I will of course make sure he gets out of D-block and then call staff for breaking the MOTD rule. After I give the staff member the clip and they deal with the situation I will make sure to inform E-11 command of this incident and let them handle the punishments for this issue. If there is not E-11 command online then I will make sure to keep the video safe and contact a 2LT following the chain of command and like before giving them the clip and letting them know what happened and then let them handle the punishment. Finally, after everything is dealt with I will make sure to go over it in game and in TeamSpeak letting NCO's and Enlisted know that they should not listen to the E-11 privates orders and tell them that if it happens again just make sure to get a clip and do the same things that I did.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: So, first of all I would bring the individual back to bunks and inform them that they are being promoted. I will explain to them that they are being promoted to the rank of SGT but, you need to understand that with great power comes great responsibility.  Since they should be in TeamSpeak then I will ask them to move to an empty room such as "Security Room 2" just so we can communicate better and be able to speak clearer. After that I will give the NCO guide and then open it up myself. We will go through all of the information in the guide such as how SGT's can only call protocols on Defcon 3 and lower and how to set up bind's to better and more efficiently call protocols in dire situations. After we finish going over the NCO guide I will tell them to keep the link saved somewhere just so you can go back to the guide for future reference. Once I have finished all of that I will move on to tell them that they are now the proper rank to apply for Command when the applications are open. I will also tell them that you will be informed of the applications opening in the discord multiple times before the deadline. Next to last I will give them the link to the GamingLight forums page where they can click sign up in the top right corner and create an account using there steam profile. After they have completed this I will make sure they change there in game name and discord nickname to there new rank. Once they have completed this I will give them there whitelist. Finally, for the training I will check if there is any SFTO's if there are some online I will ask the person if they would like to join the FTO program. Even if there are no SFTO's and I will go ahead and ask also and if they would like to join I will train them. When I explain what the FTO program is I will pretty much summarize to saying that the FTO's are the trainers of Security and are the building blocks of Security also. If they seem interested I will carry on but, if they see not interest in becoming and FTO I will send them back on there way to d-block.

Edited by Sprink

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+ Support

- Insanely active
- If I hadn’t gotten HOPO, Sprink easily would’ve had it, makes some of the best PTs ever
- Fantastic app, very detailed, more than 3x the minimum for #10
- Was a WO, 2LT and 1LT with me so I can vouch for his abilities as a CMD member
- Very nice and will help you if you need it

Good luck, I know you’d make a great SCMD member if you make it.

Edited by Jameshi34
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

52 minutes ago, Jameshi34 said:

*on my phone so i cant make it colorful*
+ Support

- Insanely active
- If I hadn’t gotten HOPO, Sprink easily would’ve had it, makes some of the best PTs ever
- Was a WO, 2LT and 1LT with me so I can vouch for his abilities as a CMD member

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+Support 

He does the best that he could in a bad situation and is easy to talk to, also stops branch toxicity

• Gaminglight Love 1

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

7 hours ago, Superspudmuff1n said:

+Support

- Very friendly

- Great activity

- Highly detailed app

- Ebic staff member

Deserves one of the MAJ spots

yea just I wanna see you more in command but yea +support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

On 11/9/2020 at 8:42 AM, Jameshi34 said:

+ Support

- Insanely active

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+ Support

- Insanely active

On 11/9/2020 at 11:08 AM, Superspudmuff1n said:

+Support

- Very friendly

- Great activity

- Highly detailed app

- Ebic staff member

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

+ Support

- Insanely active

+support 

Lone wolf gang 😄

• Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 11/9/2020 at 11:08 AM, Superspudmuff1n said:

+Support

- Very friendly

- Great activity

- Highly detailed app

- Ebic staff member

GET THIS MAN IN SCMD

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

On 11/9/2020 at 7:42 AM, Jameshi34 said:

+ Support

- Insanely active

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

Accepted!

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png