JT Needs better weapons Updated- Denied

Wesss

JT Needs better weapons  

9 members have voted

1. 1. JT Need them Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

What do you want to see? - I would like to see that ST JT gets some better weapons.

Why should we add it? - Because JT only have 3 guns the E11 duel E11 and RPG but the made the Duel E11 do 10 damage.

What are the advantages of having this? - As ST JT we are one of the most elite of all STs and we do not have a good weapon at the moment so I hope that we can get some better ones now.

Who is it mainly for? - Stormtrooper JumpTrooper

Links to any content - EE-3 rw_sw_ee3 and the T-21 rw_sw_t21

Someone said on my last post that some weapons were to powerful but we are one of the most elite and power of the STs and did have a very good weapon (Duel E-11) but it was weakened down to 10 damage so i hope that we can get these weapons.

-Support

This is your second suggestion regarding JT needing more/better guns

Also, Only your Commander (In this case your VCMDRs) can post these type of suggestions, with approval from General+, I hate when people do this without following the proper steps and procedures too actually do something like this
(The EE3 does more then 70 damage per shot.... No battalion even has this gun, Its way too OP for a Stormtrooper) 

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

You should've come to either me or Conner instead of posting randomly for no reason knowing only me and him can make suggestions like this.
(As for the weapon suggestions I am aware you have been telling me this for a while however I've stated multiple times that JT does NOT need any arsenal change/additions.)
-Support from me

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

17 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

Also, Only your Commander (In this case your VCMDRs) can post these type of suggestions, with approval from General+, I hate when people do this without following the proper steps and procedures too actually do something like this
(The EE3 does more then 70 damage per shot.... No battalion even has this gun, Its way too OP for a Stormtrooper) 

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

18 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

13 hours ago, FakeMickey said:

You should've come to either me or Conner instead of posting randomly for no reason knowing only me and him can make suggestions like this.
(As for the weapon suggestions I am aware you have been telling me this for a while however I've stated multiple times that JT does NOT need any arsenal change/additions.)
-Support from me

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 | Retired blacklisted
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

- Support

It has been made clear that you skipped command and posted this anyways as they disapprove of this change.

14 hours ago, FakeMickey said:

-Support from me

As well I feel JT is already balanced and especially since they already have access to a rocket launcher they do not need extra weapons.  Talila also stated that the ee3 does 70 damage a shot so you do not need that as a  ADDITION.

22 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

- Marshal Commander Blizzard

Edited by Blizzard

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 11/6/2020 at 7:53 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• 4 weeks later...
  • Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation into the server. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*