SKS Recruitment

Some Weeb

Be a Subject, be spared. 

Prisoner's  if you're reading this you are looking to join SKS (Scarlet Kings Subjects). We work in correlation with SCP-2317 or the Scarlet King.  

People frequently warned, player diss, break rules, or get warned many times(like this minge @Protege) Will not be Tolerated, the second I even get hint of it. ( If staff inform me of anyone minging there will be punishment) 

SKS also presents a unique opportunity for D class having a rank structure is few of the many the best part is after reaching a certain rank or getting our SF you will enter a  Overwatch period in which HCMD i.e The Prince , RHM and The Scarlet King  Will watch over you and if we deem you worthy; will join the Lone Wolf Custom Class  (  The symbol of SKS) 

Finally, if you look to join us and become apart of the Subject's and apart of the spared then enter this Discord link.

SKS Recruitment https://discord.gg/e26GDS56HQ

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

7 minutes ago, Dak/Marty said:

Ay yo, got any room for this lone D Class who watched the mob rise and then fall?

we remove and add people as we go. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 11/2/2020 at 2:27 PM, Dak/Marty said:

Ay yo, got any room for this lone D Class who watched the mob rise and then fall?

we lived, we laugh, and loved in the mob

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

11 hours ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

we lived, we laugh, and loved in the mob

god the mob is like mythology for the server, i miss them lol

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

43 minutes ago, pixelated pancakes said:

The mob is literally legendary I think they are the closest to actually organizing a  army of D class.

On 11/3/2020 at 12:57 AM, Dak/Marty said:

Remember the Mining army? 

Good ol days

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

The mob was powerful enough to make a SMT give us a disco ball for the funk tower. Then Gensec took it away and died.

2 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Remember the Mining army? 

Good ol days

I sadly don't, the mining army predates me.

Marty Bringer of Mayhem | Foundation Killer | SCP Releaser |

bruh

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

DONT YOU DARE REMOVE ME

IM THE MOST ACTIVE LONE WOLF EVERRRRRRRR

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

On 11/4/2020 at 8:38 AM, pixelated pancakes said:

i think i was apart of the mob on the day they formed but then i just lost contact with them like a few days after lol

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

• Bread locked this topic