Player Report - "MTF E11 JFTO SSGT Lykash FX15"

Soureadiet

Your in game name: SC Sour

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42670482

The player's in game name: MTF E11 JFTO SSGT Lykash FX15

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:151181656

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 27 OCTOBER 2020 around 7:30 PM CST

What did the player do: Player initiated combat, which means they're in-character. (Admin Hope told me something about E-11 being out of character on the surface?) Player broke out of cuffs, player left the server and rejoined immediately after in order to avoid RP/being sacrificed. 

Evidence (required): https://youtu.be/wIjgjIwx9y8

What do you believe should happen to the player: I believe this player deserves a warn for breaking cuffs and a warn for leaving to avoid RP. 

Any extra information: Player rejoining the server isn't shown in the video, but it happened during my sit with admin hope. I believe admin hope to have a conflict of interest in this ticket, and hope took no action against the offending parties. No disrespect intended, nor do I question admin hope's competence. I just want to point out that hope is a high-command E-11 member, and could subconsciously be defending his/her/they/them's members. 

image.png.2de17005b3b0ddbca58cf59e1e3cb7bd.png

Side note: Talking the admins, I know I should not have combat-cuffed as Sarkics aren't immune to combat-cuffing rules stated in MOTD. It won't happen anymore unless the rule is amended. However, it is EXTREMELY difficult to cuff people as Sarkic. I have a massive issue with the Sarkic branch as a whole and their impotence. 

E-11 is out of character, he could have just been striked, he got warned for RDM( I'm pretty sure). You just showed a clip of you cuffing an OOC E-11. (Defcon 4), then sacrificing him.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Just now, Soureadiet said:

If he was out of character, why did he start shooting me?

He could get striked btw, you didn't need to cuff him. 

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Ok well what i see is you cuffing a E11 on defcon 4 E11 are OOC IF THEY ARE ON SURFACE so i dont see a valid reason on how lykash is in the wrong here but i will talk to him about it

So did you shoot first or did he shoot first

Former E11 1LT and First and Only E-11 Secretary  |  Former CI 1LT | An All Out Cool Kid | Also Former Event Team Member

+support 

should be striked

and warned for FailRP i.e not waiting break out CD 

Just now, [GL] A Youtube SponsorShip said:

Ok well what i see is you cuffing a E11 on defcon 4 E11 are OOC IF THEY ARE ON SURFACE so i dont see a valid reason on how lykash is in the wrong here but i will talk to him about it

I mean they cuffed them because the E11 were breaking OOC 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 minute ago, [GL] A Youtube SponsorShip said:

He shot first. You can see bullets landing near us before we even see them.

From what hope told me the E11 was requested in and was in charecter and had every right to shoot you as when they are requested in they are in charecter.

If I see FailRP it’s from your part as you combat cuffed. That’s all I really see here. Hope has been in almost every single branch so idk how the bias thing was brought up.

I shall be talking to Lykash about the reconnecting part

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

3 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

From what hope told me the E11 was requested in and was in charecter and had every right to shoot you as when they are requested in they are in charecter.

If I see FailRP it’s from your part as you combat cuffed. That’s all I really see here. Hope has been in almost every single branch so idk how the bias thing was brought up.

I have been in pretty much every single branch except Omicron-9, I don't get how I am bias towards certain groups of the server. In record, I am currently a MAJ in CI, research archivist in R&D, 1LT in E-11 and a retired keter class manager in foundation research. People saying that I am bias really confuses me and it really kind a hurts when I think about it.

I was confused on the situation at that moment. So I directed it to Zeus to ask for advice on what I should do with him. Zeus said it all in his comment above.

Edited by Hope

osu! achiever? I don't know

7 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

You're also not supposed to break out of cuffs. 

I talked to Weiss about the combat-cuffing and he told me I was in the wrong. I can accept that, and won't do it again. 

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP ARGUING PLEASE 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

5 minutes ago, Hope said:

I have been in pretty much every single branch except Omicron-9, I don't get how I am bias towards certain groups of the server. In record, I am currently a MAJ in CI, research archivist in R&D, 1LT in E-11 and a retired keter class manager in foundation research. People saying that I am bias really confuses me and it really kind a hurts when I think about it.

I was confused on the situation at that moment. So I directed it to Zeus to ask for advice on what I should do with him. Zeus said it all in his comment above.

I stated that I don't believe you to be intentionally biased. I apologize. Additionally, I messaged you in-game to try and sort the situation out and received no reply.

Just now, Soureadiet said:

You're also not supposed to break out of cuffs. 

I talked to Weiss about the combat-cuffing and he told me I was in the wrong. I can accept that, and won't do it again. 

The entire situation was initiated because of the FailRP Combat cuff so if I see anything, its really FailRP from your side as the reason he even broke out of cuffs was because he was cuffed by a FailRP means. This doesn't excuse him from the offense but makes it more understandable.

-Support regardless

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

28 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Lykash is definitely in the clear here 
-support

Just to clarify for people since there is a lot of misunderstandings, even without today's rule change, E11 isn't out of character on the surface, and hasn't been for awhile. They can engage in scouting and patrol operations on the surface at anytime, but could only shoot in self defense. If E11 had been called into the site however, the E11 could engage in combat at anytime.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Denied

Reporting player engaged in prohibited conduct of combat cuffing, which the reported player than reloaded to be uncuffed. While not necessarily ideal, the prohibited conduct on both sides cancelled each other out. No action will be taken against either party.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021