Solomon’s Forum Diplomat Application

Solomon

Format

In-Game Name: Solomon

Steam Name: [GL] Solomon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183878125

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Admin|PoliceRP

How many posts do you have on the website? After posting this application I will have 457 posts.

How often are you online on the forums? Multiple times everyday, usually once  every few hours.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? (100 Words Minimum) Some of the reasons I think I am qualified to help serve the community as a forum diplomat are; I have been a staff member for roughly around 6 months, I am a support II member and have leadership skills from my RP ranks. The reason I think that these are good, quality skills is because each of those positions require patience, respectfulness, responsibility and just the general knowledge of our community rules. Some specific examples of my learning and usage of skills would be using my patience skills in a staff sit, or always being respectful during a support case. I believe I have the skills required to join the team, and to be able to learn what I don’t already know. As an active forum and staff member I think I could make a great addition to the diplomats. Thanks for reading this!

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to pass make a difficult decision? Yes, I would consider myself to have a good judgement because I have to make decisions as a staff member and just in my normal life. For example during any staff situation I’m in I have to make an unbiased decision based off of what both sides say happen or  proof from the logs to choose who “wins” that staff sit. Then I have to decide the punishment whether it be a verbal warning or maybe even a jail etc..

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? If they spammed at least 3+ messages I would delete them and link the ban appeal forum for that specific server in private messages as well as telling  the person to make an appeal if they believe the ban was false and to not spam or complain in the chat box. I would also let them know that if it continues it will result in being muted from posting and could also result in a warn.  If they did continue to spam I would delete them then mute them. Then I would let them know that they would be receiving a formal forum warning and contact the head diplomat to do so.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warn appeal? I would advise them to stop arguing in the comments and for everyone to stick with plus or minus supports only. If the comments were offensive or aggressive I would hide those specific messages. I would let them know that if it continues the post would be locked. If they did continue to argue in the replies I would delete any comments that break rules and then lock the post. immediately after I would inform the head diplomat of my actions on this “case”. Locking the post would leave SMT to make the decision on the appeal, with whatever proof and or whatever comments remain on the post.

pdhcdepcomm.png

+Support

Good guy

Good Application

Deserves the position 

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

3 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

Good guy

Good Application

Deserves the position 

• Like 1

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

On 10/23/2020 at 5:42 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

Good guy

Good Application

Deserves the position 

• Like 1

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif