girlboy's Ban Appeal

girlboy

14 hours ago, General bacon said:

Autoclickers are prohibited from the server and you should know that since you have 4-5 weeks on

I've been here for a year and a half and didn't know this, because there has never been a reason to use an auto clicker before. +Support on reversing the ban and giving a warn.

1 hour ago, October said:

That’s true, but he violated the rules and we have to be consistent on these rules particularly since it’s a slippery slope. Imagine if it were MRDM, say he killed 9 d-bois who were all AFK, would their status as AFK mean that he can’t be punished for RDM? 

Pretty different, one is blatant MRDM, and the other is whether or not using auto-clickers in considered "third-party programs to gain an unfair advantage." There's needs to be clarification if the grey area is this big.

Edited by Gunther
Bugged out quoting
  • Dislike 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

2 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

+Support

This wasn't giving people a "Unfair advantage" it was simply just using a auto clicker to mine. That's pretty much the same as AFK for money. At most he should've gotten a warn. Might as well start banning AFK D-Class for wanting to get cash. 

WHOA, he's trying to get some Iron while he's AFK. Give this man the death sentence, you will be punished for treason.

I agree and all but it is still a unfair advantage

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

6 hours ago, Gunther said:

Pretty different, one is blatant MRDM, and the other is whether or not using auto-clickers in considered "third-party programs to gain an unfair advantage." There's needs to be clarification if the grey area is this big.

Why is clarification necessary tho? It does give you an advantage and it’s a third party program, so it’s violating the rules. 

Rang has already given a blatant “no” when he was asked earlier in this thread if autoclickers are allowed.