Should Southpaw be Staff?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Southpaw be Staff?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Southpaw

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Southpaw

3. What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:183974422

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, this is my first time going for staff

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  7/10/20 (I joined at the start of July this year, I don't know the exact day.)

6. What date did you make your forums account? 9/13/20 (When I joined research after resigning from GENSEC)

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  Donator (Bronze)

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  image.thumb.png.a40fa24cc4e67ec34ba86e290640f28c.png

9. Have you donated? Yes (For Bronze and a Knife.)

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, this is my first ever staff application on any community.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes

13. Timezone:  CST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Well first off, there have been times where I see staff members say, "is anyone going to get that sit? I am in another one right now." and no one gets the sit. I have sat there before like, "If I were staff, I would get it for you." So here I am, going for staff. 

In the early mornings I have noticed that there are not many staff members on and/or they are AFK. Then there are people breaking rules early in the morning because they think "No mods no rules." and then they begin to bodyblock, break D-Block elevator, RDM, etc.  When I am helping with D-Block on my Omicron-9 job, I have noticed that the D-Class break the elevator and jump down and attack GENSEC and MTF. Jumping down is failRP and most of the time, the person who breaks it does not get the punishment they need because we can't find out who unless we just stand there or take a sit from someone reporting them. I also have seen D-Class RDM the AFK ones for no reason at all and most of us have been a victim to this. RDM is just a issue in general and most of the time an accident. I think that I could help out our staff team by taking sits that they cant get and help be one of the faces and leaders in our community. I am on a lot and hopefully can help our server to be a better place for us all. 

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  First I would kindly and calmly ask them to calm down for a minute and hear both sides of the story if a player had reported them. If they do not stop swearing/cursing at me and I could not speak without being interrupted, I would gag/mute them so I could speak. Due to the perms trial mod has, I would hear out both sides and give out the appropriate warnings, then contact the correct ranking staff member to give the ban for the amount of time needed. 

Side Notes - I want to help make our community one of the best and hopefully make it better in any way possible.

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

Massive +Support

-Follows rules

-respectful

-knows how to handle situations

-The warn I was there, he didn't know how he was blocking and was accidently in the way.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

3 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Massive +Support

-Follows rules

-respectful

-The warn I was there, he didn't know how he was blocking and was accidently in the way.

+support however 

last week I was In a sit with him in regards of nlr which he did break however he was verbaled 

Note:please keep an eye out for those basic rules south 😉

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

39 minutes ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Massive +Support

-Follows rules

-respectful

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Massive +Support

-Follows rules

-respectful

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

Massive +Support

-Follows rules

-respectful

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 10/12/2020 at 9:27 PM, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Massive +Support

-Follows rules

-respectful

Free From GL ❤️

+Support

-I like him.
-Nice application. 
-You get T-mod because Rang will see this and knows I'll come for his toes if he doesn't. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia