D-Block Elevator Gate Map Edit/Kill Edit - Denied

Chief_

What are you suggesting? - I am suggesting that big gates that close and open for the D-block elevator actually kill people. 

How would this change better the server? - People have been getting kicked/banned because some don't read the sign that is right there. Sometimes it is accidents or they hide on the upper part of the elevator(The Small Ledges) then drop down. Sometimes it isn't even on purpose. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - There will most likely be more deaths.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D-Class as they are the ones who mainly get banned/warned. 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

The elevator is very broken so it really depends on how you look at it.

If it kills people, D-Class are going to complain to staff about how they cant get off of it in time, they were bodyblocked, etc. Bodyblocking could also become a issue with this. Lets say the D-Class planned to come down for a mass riot and the elevator can kill people when it shuts. Right when it comes down, lets say everyone tries to run out to kill GENSEC and MTF but some other D-Class presses the button, there is no delay on the elevator so it will kill people.

Some good things would be that people don't have to be warned and then banned for breaking it, and it would help prevent them from jumping off the small ledges and shooting GENSEC/MTF.

+ Support

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

-Support, Here's why;

I made this exact same suggestion a little awile ago for this new map and it has been denied as you can see here, 

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

1 hour ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

I really don't feel like the whole hiding on ledge thing

I don't think he meant standing on the ledges, that's fine, he meant how when the gates close it breaks the elevator and causes the exploit and he wants the gates to crush people instead of being blocked by them.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

2 hours ago, Sixx said:

-Support

See Sixx's message^^^

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

8 hours ago, Sixx said:

-Support, Here's why;

I made this exact same suggestion a little awile ago for this new map and it has been denied as you can see here, 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||