MysteryGamers Trial Mod app - Denied

MysteryGamer

What is your in-game name?: SEC JFTO MSGT Mystery

What is your steam name?: MysteryGamer

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:520849772

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

no i do not

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

a year ago but i left and came back like a few mouths ago

What date did you make your forums account? july 13 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? bronze

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

i have 9 warns and i will not lie about that and i have not gotin a warn in a few weeks

Have you donated? yes i have

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no i am not

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: no cause i cant find it i will see if a admin can get it for me

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) i believe that i can do better in this server cause i came to this server just to get banned but untell i see how fun playing on a rp server and i believe that i deserve this rank cause i can be on to help others and stop people from making this server not fun CAUSE ITS A FUN SERVER with great people like cookie,assassin,dect,fallout,sarge,sprink,beepis,lantard and other more great people and i can make the server a great place for people to play and have fun and i can help with the rp exp like handing rdm,mrdm,ardm,ltap,mass cursing and other stuff

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

i would warn them for mass rdm (with prove and checking logs) and if it keeps on happening then i will get higher up that can ban them for mass rdm and mass cursing

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

my mod app is bad ngl

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

-support
-Application is slim
-9 warns
-Grammar

39 minutes ago, Mystery Gamer said:

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) i believe that i can do better in this server cause i came to this server just to get banned but untell i see how fun playing on a rp server and i believe that i deserve this rank cause i can be on to help others and stop people from making this server not fun CAUSE ITS A FUN SERVER with great people like cookie,assassin,dect,fallout,sarge,sprink,beepis,lantard and other more great people and i can make the server a great place for people to play and have fun and i can help with the rp exp like handing rdm,mrdm,ardm,ltap,mass cursing and other stuff

-Thank you for the complement but I will not be implementing bias because you gave such kind words

40 minutes ago, Mystery Gamer said:

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

i would warn them for mass rdm (with prove and checking logs) and if it keeps on happening then i will get higher up that can ban them for mass rdm and mass cursing

-This is a major red flag. With a mas rdming situation you need to report it to a higher up immediately to get the Ban placed on the victim after you warned them for such actions.

42 minutes ago, Mystery Gamer said:

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: no cause i cant find it i will see if a admin can get it for me

-Have not read the Staff guidelines which is linked in the format.
-I hope to see you take these critiques into consideration!

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

10 minutes ago, Dect said:

-support
-Application is slim
-9 warns
-Grammar

-Thank you for the complement but I will not be implementing bias because you gave such kind words

-This is a major red flag. With a mas rdming situation you need to report it to a higher up immediately to get the Ban placed on the victim after you warned them for such actions.

thank you for where i can find the guidelines

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

12 hours ago, Dect said:

-support
-Application is slim
-9 warns
-Grammar

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

On 10/8/2020 at 9:08 PM, Dect said:

-support
-Application is slim
-9 warns
-Grammar

-support 

-support
-Application is slim
-9 warns
-Grammar

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

-support
-Application is slim
-9 warns
-Grammar

I’m sorry. You are a nice guy, Mystery, but I feel as though you need a bit more time to settle into the server with a stable reputation.

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

-support
-Application is slim
-9 warns
-Grammar

Mystery you are a great guy and it’s nice to see you around but I think you just need a little more time to prove yourself  and show that you have changed from when you got those warns. 

Edited by Sprinklertek

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

-support
-Application is slim
-9 warns
-Grammar

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."