Current Rank:Ā 
SM

How long have you been in your current rank?:Ā 
Around 3 - 4 months

What time zone are you in?:Ā 
CST

How many Warns do you have?:Ā 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):Ā Ā 
With this being this way, with my secludeĀ not being able to be on during week days, it is hard to get the support I need to have people support this, so please bare with me. I know I just made a application that was not up to par to command, and you guys reading this right now. I know this seems kind ofĀ petty making a another app. But please hear me out.
Reasons I should be a LT
- When I can be on, I am on.Ā 
-Have a lot of experienceĀ in the commanding department side. (been 2LT+ in every single branch of MilRP US, Retired ST Vice Commander, have been Staff on 3 of GLs servers and event team on 2.)
- Even though I just semi fully came back to PoliceRP, do NOT expect me to go inactive, or go to another server again, ever since I became in PoliceRP, its been a pain in the ass to get Low Command or any Command. After getting command in other servers, I wanted to come here and finally make my dream come true.
- I am not new to Gaming Light the slightest bit what so ever.Ā 
- I am not a stranger at all.
- Have low warns.
- Have trained many cadets.
- Have gotten complements from Low Command, High Command and other departments.
- MultipleĀ people told me to post another application
- It took me 2 years to get SM
- Have been a SM for 3-4 Months now.
- Very loyal to Gaminglight.
- I would say Mature on the job
- Also do very well at RP.
- I'm also a very nice guy and is very good at calming people down.
- Have experience with Gmod (2000 hours+)
- have 2 weeks in the server (what the timer thing says)
- Not in a crim family.
- I have been in 7 different departments so I know how things works.
- Also memorized a lot of the codes off the top of my head.
- I would say realistic over the radioĀ 
- I love to ride with OFC and SNRs
- Love to help out SGTs, and CPLs needing help to get to SGT.
- Have over 450+ post on forums
- Very active in Discord
- Almost all the time when on im in TS
- Good application?
Ā 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):Ā 
YesĀ 

Ā "I will adhere to the ethical values of professionalism, integrity, responsiveness, sensitivity, respect and openness; That I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of theĀ officeĀ on which I am about to enter."

Signed off by:
Ā SM Josh 1D31

Seclude (for now, will change)

Sunday : Can normally be on after 3 - 5 CST and go until around 8 CST (Got school next day)

MondayĀ :Ā Thursday : Can not be on (dad rules), unless there rare cases like if its raining, or parents are gone all day.

FridayĀ : Can be on around 4pm - 6pm CST to 2am+ CST the next day.Ā 

I CAN NOT BE ON DURRING WEEK DAYS FOR NOW, THIS MIGHT AND WILL VERY MUCH SO CHANGE PEOPLES RESPONSES.

Edited by [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com),Ā CPTĀ Josh 1L65 and SCU SGTĀ Josh 1R65Ā |Ā Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP -Ā RetiredĀ Moderator PRP x2, MILRP -Ā Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander -Ā Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP |Ā Member Since late 2018
Ā 

-supportĀ 

-over half the stuff in your ā€œwhy should I be LTā€ is things Iā€™d rather see on a staff application

-you can become uneasy and nervous during intense situationsĀ 

-you arent on PD enough I mostly see you on CRIM or FBI

-you only recently started getting some good time on PD I wanna see some more

i think your a good guy over all but Iā€™d never let a friendship interfere with my decision I donā€™t think your mentally or active enough for the position for the time being I DO believe you can be with some more time. I do appreciate the work you put into your APP, BUT I just think you need to push yourself in PD a bit more and prove yourself I hope you will get it and wish the best of luck josh, but for now Iā€™m staying with my answer unless Iā€™m proven other wise in-game.

~LT Val 1L98

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

- SupportĀ 

- Not Seen on the server much latelyĀ 

- not seen on PD in AgesĀ 

Overall I don'tĀ believeĀ you should be LT as you arent active enough on the server never mind PD and also stuff like loving riding with OFCs and SNRs arent reasons why you should be LT its stuff you should still be doing right nowĀ 

Ā 

Edited by Cammy

Cammy_Signature_1.png

31 minutes ago, Cammy said:

- SupportĀ 

Overall I don'tĀ believeĀ you should be LT as you arent active enough on the server never mind PD and also stuff like lo

ving riding with OFCs and SNRs arent reasons why you should be LT its stuff you should still be doing right nowĀ 

Ā 

- I am not a stranger at all.

Dont really know what thats supposed to mean

- Not in a crim family.

Dont really know what this is supposed to mean either...

- It took me 2 years to get SM

That not a good thing

- Also memorized a lot of the codes off the top of my head.

Something a LCPL should know

- I would say realistic over the radioĀ 

Not a reason you should become command, something an OFC is supposed to accomplishĀ within their ride along period before becoming and SNR.

Ā 

Extra note:Ā -over half the stuff in your ā€œwhy should I be LTā€ is things Iā€™d rather see on a staff application - nicely said Val

-Ā From what I seen, nice guy, but not Command Matierial

Ā 

-Hanxi

State Command |Ā State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

Ā 

18 minutes ago, Solomon said:

-Support

I like you, you're a good guy but I cant +support because of that.

Not active enough

For some reason you didn't get active after your last application after most of theĀ  -Supports were for low activity.

Ā 

Ā 

š’š‚šš‘š š‡š¢š š” š‚šØš¦š¦ššš§š | š†ššš¦š¦šš š‚šØš¦š¦ššš§š - š‚š”šššØš¬ š‹š­. š‚šØš¦š¦ššš§ššžš«
šˆš¦š©šžš«š¢ššš„š‘š š‡š¢š š” š‚šØš¦š¦ššš§š |Ā š‚šØš¦š¦ššš§š š‘šžš©š«šžš¬šžš§š­ššš­š¢šÆšž ā‚‹ š†š«ššš§š š†šžš§šžš«ššš„

-support

you were literally denied a week ago for lack of activity. one single week of activity is not enough to show commitment that's sufficient for an LC role. on top of that, other PD members indicate you weren't even that active since you were last denied.

Please take this feedback seriously and spend a significant amount of time (1+ month, at least) showing that you're serious about becoming a Command member before applying again.

PD

3 hours ago, Cammy said:

- SupportĀ 

Overall I don'tĀ believeĀ you should be LT as you arent active enough on the server never mind PD and also stuff like loving riding with OFCs and SNRs arent reasons why you should be LT its stuff you should still be doing right nowĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

minisigforums.webp

10 hours ago, Jager said:

-supportĀ 

-over half the stuff in your ā€œwhy should I be LTā€ is things Iā€™d rather see on a staff application

-you can become uneasy and nervous during intense situationsĀ 

-you arent on PD enough I mostly see you on CRIM or FBI

-you only recently started getting some good time on PD I wanna see some more

i think your a good guy over all but Iā€™d never let a friendship interfere with my decision I donā€™t think your mentally or active enough for the position for the time being I DO believe you can be with some more time. I do appreciate the work you put into your APP, BUT I just think you need to push yourself in PD a bit more and prove yourself I hope you will get it and wish the best of luck josh, but for now Iā€™m staying with my answer unless Iā€™m proven other wise in-game.

~LT Val 1L98

Ā 

Ā PD SMĀ |Ā SWAT LTĀ | SL ConsigliereĀ 

MLG Pro Negev playerĀ 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png