• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Jacky

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:202517661

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3-4 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 10 (permission from Chief Adams 1K57 to apply)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 
I feel I should be made a LT in PD for a few reasons. Firstly, I make sure to go to a higher level by showing my lower ranking colleagues how to do things the right way, and showing them the wisdom I have obtained throughout my time on the server. I make sure to educate them on proper radio procedure, proper rp procedures through different situations, showing OFC's how to drive, proper ticket prices, and taking the time to answer any questions they may have. Secondly, when I have to deal with someone doing something wrong, I am very calm and collected whilst doing so, putting an emphasis on positive reinforcement, but am quick to be stern when I need to be. I value professionalism very strongly, and I always make sure my officers are using the correct bodygroups, name, car, etc, and that they are prepared to go out on patrol. Thirdly, I am experienced with working with many people with many diverse types of backgrounds. I have experience as command (am the Asst. Head Dispatcher), and can think of creative ways to solve problems. I am also bilingual which enables me to communicate with a wider variety of people than most. This is why I believe I should be made a LT. ~Sergeant Major Jacky 1A42

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

12 hours ago, MJTHEOG said:

+Support

~Active

~Nice

~trains CDTs

~Has experience
~kind of High Warns but I think he knows better

Good Luck jAcky!

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

13 hours ago, MJTHEOG said:

+Support

~Active

~Nice

~trains CDTs

~Has experience
~kind of High Warns but I think he knows better

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member