Medbay Lockdown rank lowers - Denied

Sarge

What are you suggesting? - I am suggesting lowering the keycard requirement to lockdown med bay.

How would this change better the server? -  I am bringing this suggestion forward as there are not enough high-level Medical Staff /or Site Staff who enter Med Bay and how this suggestion benefits not only medics and the server is it will allow us to better our RP uninterrupted by Random D-Class coming in and killing us.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - A disadvantage that might occur by this suggestion is other jobs having to walk the long way round.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Medical RP it is pretty non-existent since we get either shot or killed by multiple D-Class who are trying to escape.

SCPRP Admin Sarge

-support them literally anyone trained for a sub division or a JR or or JM could lockdown medbay for any reason and if they are the only ones on staff would have too be brought into this and that’s if you lower it too level 2 of you lower it too level 1 then anyone with any level keycard could lock it down so now a resident or apprentice would lockdown medbay for any reason even if their is no reason the only way we could stop almost every group in the server from being able too enter would be too make a new job entirely and give that job a level 3 and even then we are like maintenance level 3s are given out too trusted people SM or MP

Edited by pixalgamer99

-/+Support

I've always thought the Medbay lockdown requirements were pretty high, though that was before when not being able to enter Medbay meant going back into HCZ and going to the other side, which took a while longer, however this new Medbay is connected all in the LCZ, so I think lowering the rank requirements would be beneficial here.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support

There are only two ways I can see this occurring:

1. We lower the lockdown button to a Level 2 keycard access. This would make anyone from Research, Security, and most Maintenance able to open and close it. Say we get a mingy OFC who decides to lock himself inside of Medbay, that's not good.

2. We give a Level 3 Keycard to a Exp Medic. Aside from all the problems involved with implementing this, now a say Exp Medic can now travel all the way to the surface or breach 682. 

While I do agree that there should be changes, I don't see any good way to do it. I may change my stance if a good way is thought of. 

Until a better way is found, there's always bunks.

Edited by Right Twix Bar

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

44 minutes ago, Right Twix Bar said:

-Support

1. We lower the lockdown button to a Level 2 keycard access. This would make anyone from Research, Security, and most Maintenance able to open and close it. Say we get a mingy OFC who decides to lock himself inside of Medbay, that's not good.

2. We give a Level 3 Keycard to a Exp Medic. Aside from all the problems involved with implementing this, now a say Exp Medic can now travel all the way to the surface or breach 682. 

While I do agree that there should be changes, I don't see any good way to do it. I may change my stance if a good way is thought of. 

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

2 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

-Support

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

3 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

-Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia