Mysterygamer's Event Team Application

MysteryGamer

in-Game Name: Mystery Gamer (this is my gensec name SEC JFTO SFC Mystery)

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) STEAM_0:0:520849772

What is your ULX Rank?: Bronze (idk if its my donator rank or not)

What is your RP Rank?: SFC in gensec AR in Research PVT in E 11

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  5

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  no i do not but it would be fun

How Active are you? (1/10): 6-7

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 9 (i just play scp rp)

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

you should allow me cause i have a lot of fun Events planed and im trying to make the server more fun for everyone that join

plus it would be fun hosting Events and doing giveaways to people the win the Events (i have played on the server a year ago but i have not got back on untell a few weeks ago

cause i was trying to find a fun and nice scp rp server to play on and i have found the best one ngl)

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

i would do a large scp or team dm and for the tdm  it will be a 50 vs 50 tdm and the team with the most kills wins an the player with the most wins get money or a lot of exp or 

even a bronze/sliver rank

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: yes i have

What is your favorite SCP? Why?

my favorite scp is 714 cause its a very helpful scp and in the cb game and it helps you not get killed by scp 049 /the book of (sorry idk the name but you know what im talking about) and 914 i think idk but its my favorite

Edited by Mystery Gamer

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

-Support
- I have seen you take charge in certain situations but I have also seen you not listen to orders

-Can be very mingey
-I haven't seen you on the server for too long

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

-support

-very cookie cutter reasonings

-little to no creativity

-the bare minimum was done for your writing parts

-the event idea is lackluster and generic and doesnt do anything to help the RP

I wish you luck on your application 

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

11 minutes ago, Øwnęd-RIP RickMay said:

-support

-little to no creativity

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

- support

You are very mingy (9 warnings and 2 bans), yet the application is not that great with lots of grammatical errors. As ET perms are very powerful, I do not think entrusting you with ET is a good idea. 

• Heart-Eyes 1

osu! achiever? I don't know

5 minutes ago, Hope said:

- support

You are very mingy (9 warnings and 2 bans), yet the application is not that great with lots of grammatical errors. As ET perms are very powerful, I do not think entrusting you with ET is a good idea. 

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

2 hours ago, Øwnęd-RIP RickMay said:

-support

-little to no creativity

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-Support

- Did not Follow format.
-Application is bare and can use more flesh.

-9 Warns concerns me heavily.

-Little to No Creativity.

-Mingey.

-Event Team has a lot of power, and  requires careful selection for whom to give it to.

• Like 1

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

Denied

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector