Permanent BAn appeal

Sygo

Steam Name: Boomerb

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:227789301

Ingame Name: Sygo

Ban Length:  Permanent

Admin that Banned you:Doesnt say

Reason for Ban: Multiple homophobic and racist instances

Dispute: I want to appeal this ban and atleast make the ban to 1 month because I am sorry and dont think it warrents a permanent ban. I am dedicated to this server and will be respectful if I am able to come back and Iwill prove to everyone that i can change and I will show everyone I wont insult anyone I wont be rude I wont disrespect anyone. Please accept this apology and appeal of mine as I am sorry for anyone i did offend and insult . I promise to never be racist or homophobic ever again on my time if let back into the server

6 minutes ago, Sygo said:

Iwill prove to everyone that i can change and I will show everyone I wont insult anyone I wont be rude I wont disrespect anyone.

I've heard this before. It rarely works out.

-Support.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 minute ago, Sygo said:

ok i spent money on this server how would u feel if u cant play something u used money on thats another thing

I'd feel a bit annoyed, but i'd be able to acknowledge it if my own actions led to me not being able to use it anymore.

Also, you are right! You have the absolute right to say whatever you wish, thats the freedom of speech! However, we also have the right to decide that you are not permitted to use our platform to do it.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-Support

Yes, it does suck not being able to use a service you purchased. However, just like any other service you buy, there are still agreements to be upheld associated with said purchase. 

My negative support comes from the multiple incidents documented with your profile. I've also had minor encounters with you while on the server and each mildly annoying in terms of behavior. Never enough to where I felt the need to report you, but enough that I didn't doubt you would be soon.

If this was one case, this would probably end differently. Multiple cases doesn't favor you.

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

3 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Yes, it does suck not being able to use a service you purchased. However, just like any other service you buy, there are still agreements to be upheld associated with said purchase. 

My negative support comes from the multiple incidents documented with your profile. I've also had minor encounters with you while on the server and each mildly annoying in terms of behavior. Never enough to where I felt the need to report you, but enough that I didn't doubt you would be soon.

If this was one case, this would probably end differently. Multiple cases doesn't favor you.

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

Denied

For a more serious response, 
You have on multiple occasions done racist things and this community has a zero tolerance for that, you would have been punished before for it so im not sure what you were expecting by continuing 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

1) The first amendment (freedom of speech) guarantees the United States government can't arrest you for expressing your ideas and opinions. Last I checked GamingLight wasn't owned by the United States Government.

2) You are free to absolutely express your own opinions here, but that doesn't mean you aren't free from the consequences. The server rules and staff handbook clearly state that racism/homophobia/etc slurs are not tolerated in this community. You are therefore being held accountable for your action that you freely chose to express.

3) Well, Call of Duty, Fall Guys, and every other multiplayer game routinely bans players from their services for engaging in misconduct, such as cheating, exploiting, toxicity, etc. In person facility like gaming arcades will kick you out if you cause a disturbance there, even if you paid your entry fee. It's pretty well established that if you break rules, your privileges to participate somewhere can be revoked.

4) The ban actually is quite clearly labeled as being issued by Head Admin Rookieblue, which is me, by the way.

• Like 2

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021