Fin IC Commander/Vice Commander Application

Nero&Rome

Fin IC Vice Commander Application  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the new Imperial Commando Scorch?

• Yes
    • No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Domino SL COL 2187 Fin

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Imperial Commandos 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?  I wish to be the vice commander (Scorch) to help lead and oversee the Imperial Commandos alongside the people who already lead it. I want the chance to prove that I am a competent and capable enough to oversee those who wish to call themselves Imperial Commandos, and I want to keep things similar to the way they were when I joined, as to honor those who came before me.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? As of right now, I have 3 weeks on the server as a whole, yet I have been playing over the entire summer. 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a commander is to oversee a branch, and help it work like a well oiled machine. If a branch can not function efficiently the command have not done their jobs. In short, a commander and vice commander are tasked with making a battalion run smoothly, and helping to lead that battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I am a trustworthy and honest individual. When I say something I will be there, I mean that I will be there unless something comes up before then. I am honest and can help others through tough times. I do have the ability to lead, and can manage people wisely. I am also somewhat knowledgeable.

7. How often can you be Online? : I can be online everyday, or every other day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have only 1 warn, and it was on a different server, for spamming chat. It was on Jun 24.

Edited by Nero&Rome
Got promoted

+Support
- Active & Dedicated

- Somewhat detailed Application 

= Deserves the Chance, Good luck.

• Like 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 9/29/2020 at 7:24 PM, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support
- Active & Dedicated

Good luck man.

• Like 1

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

On 9/29/2020 at 8:24 PM, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support
- Active & Dedicated

• Like 1

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

8 hours ago, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support
- Active & Dedicated

+Support 

Great leader

Great guy overall

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 10/3/2020 at 4:48 PM, Vicious said:

+Support
+serious rp'er
+I have seen him doing good work
+Good lead and role model for future IC
+I trust him to over see demo

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN