General Suggestion - Highlight ingame PMs - Denied

Stage

Post name: “General Suggestion - Highlight ingame PMs”

What are you suggesting? - Have Chatbox PMs be highlighted in something like yellow or some other eye-catchy colour. Rn the only difference between normal chat and PMs is PMs have the word PM in front, thats it, its not even very easy to see.

How would this change better the server? - rn PMs are so easy to miss, they blend in with the chat that almost no one notices them. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - i mean not really, none that i can think of

Who would this change mostly benefit? - It would let the PM feature actually be useful.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/a

Edited by Stage

Current

| Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos |
Former

| Shadow Guard VII Stage (2020) || Shadow Guard Lead Ren Blackstar (2023-2024)|

+Support if it is easily done.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 hour ago, Phillers said:

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

11 minutes ago, Kumandant said:

General Reply: +Support

If it’s possible, I don’t see why not! 

16 hours ago, Phillers said:

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator