Where I've been

Ryzen

Hey everyone,

I know it has been a while since you all have seen me on PoliceRP. I've actually been busy with a few things. I've been taking the time to get back into the right mind set that I need to be in. I have taken a good long break from video games. After getting in the right mindset I've been busy with school and other things. I'm sorry for the way I treated everyone. It wasn't right of me to treat you all the way I did. Not only did I let you all down I let myself down. I lied to myself that I was fine and everything when I really wasn't. At the time I was missing happiness. Now I have found it and I won't let it go. You may see me pop on the server now and then. I just need a little more time before I can come back on the server after school and homework.  We all make mistakes we aren't happy with. Part of my cadet creed is "I am committed to excellence and fair treatment of all" and I never really followed that the past 6 to 7 months.  Now I have realized that I was treating the community poorly. On discord I have blocked all communications with some of you because I didn't want to talk. I know my actions have consequences. It takes a lot of courage to do this and I just gained it to do this. Once again I am sorry for I have treated all of you and how I made you feel. I hope you all can forgive me and if you can't then you won't be able to move on in life trust me on it. I have done the same and it was eating me inside out. 

Sincerely,

Ryzen

• Like 1

To those leaving decent/positive comments. I thank you. To the one who is being rude you won't go anywhere in life. Try to stay positive even in the toughest of times. Since September I've been going through tough times. I'm not proud of what I did a few months ago.  Yet I've tried to seek self improvement from there and rebuild who I once was before that. After all the 1st leadership principle is know yourself and seek self improvement. 

Yeah we all tend to make some pretty harsh mistakes with ourselves and the reason for that is due to the fact we lose touch with who we used/need to be vs who we want to be. Of course that last section can be looked at from different standpoints but hindsight is 50/50

Regardless. Don't ever feel like you caused something negative to happen, as I said before, we all make mistakes. Some people make the same mistakes time and time again and that's okay as long as they learn from said mistakes. You were a great staff member and never did give me problems. I just hope you keep your head held high my guy. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||