Gubby's H.L.P.R Bot Alpha APP

Some Weeb

1. What is your In game Name:Gubby

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):STEAM_0:1:491903989

3. Rank:MA

4. Time on server:9 weeks time got reset 

5. Total strikes ever received: In utility  2 both because I transferred from surgeon to field work (I Believe) 

6. How many warns do you have on GL: 26  ( I would like to say I havent been warned for 4 months and I am approaching 5 months 

7. Who gave you permission to apply: Lantard,  TrickTroll ,  Beanz

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:9 or possibly 10 

9. Why do you think you’re fit for H.L.P.R. Bot Alpha (60+ words): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ry8Ft6uLEHpJf55BLBo81YSWZlZK3izRWYslPWMKrzc/edit

10. CI is raiding, and you see them breaching a keter SCP. What do you do?:Report it in Foundation comms if they attack me or my maintenance  I will defend myself 

This is an Edit addressing the warns I know that the amount of warning is daunting but I would like to say it is a curse that walks with me everyday at [GL] believe me when I say I wish I had done better and I have done better at GL which I am happy that I was successful but I still need you'r guy's trust which I understand if I have lost it.

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support. 

+Is Generally Active on Maintanance

+Very Good Application (Google Docs Way)

-The Shear amount of Warns is a bit of issue but if u say what it true i believe u can grow new heights

• Like 1

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

Thanks!

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+/- 

+ Gubby is really active on maintenance 

+ This is probably the most creative app I have seen for really anything

- I have had less than favorable encounters with you before

- Many warns (but seems to have reformed) 

Honestly I think Gubby is changing for the better so I’ll lean towards +Support

• Like 1

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

Thank you for all the support a lovely sight to see after a shit week of school