Zack’s 05 Medical app

Zarl

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196555764

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Medical (Doctor)

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A

How many Strikes do you have: 2 (missing meetings)

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: There are only 2 05 medical staff and most of the time the 05 on don’t have a medic.

Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me because I can quite reliably be on the server and I deeply care about my job in medical staff. Not only that but In defense scenarios I am pretty good with combat overall. As a final point I understand the responsibility that you need to show when being held in command or high up positions.

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

+/- Support

+Good Guy

+Does Job Well

-Application is quite short

-Has 2 Strikes (Missing meetings but 2 strikes still isnt good)

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

-Support

-Small app

-two strikes

-it looks like the app took 3 minutes to make while others take a long time

But, you are a great guy, very nice, likes to do what' s right.

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

• 2 weeks later...

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the O5 Staff Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for O5 Staff at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks.

SiteAdminLogo.png.517102b50a2979509701431f96d74d06.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

this needs to be locked and in the archive I think.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png