Odd Bin's CI application.

Odd_Bin

Odd Bin

Odd Bin 

ODD bin#3218

Military

5/10 average i guess.

I should be in the chaos insurgency because even in the darkest years of our adventures i'll still be cheer leading and keeping morale as high as i can. Also i was able to escape the facility.

Humor. and not being a power junkie.

at least maybe 10-15 hours a week. i'll have to see. Job hunting irl during quarantine.

Yes. not familiar with team speak. would prefer to use discord whenever available.

i accept that i may be removed if violating sop or being inactive for 3 to 4 days straight.

love you, bye.

Don't think that's 75 words

1 hour ago, Odd_Bin said:

I should be in the chaos insurgency because even in the darkest years of our adventures i'll still be cheer leading and keeping morale as high as i can. Also i was able to escape the facility.

10 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Yeah no

-Support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

4 hours ago, Hope said:

After you've said that, -support.

That was very unnecessary. 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker