Rektify's ACM Application

Rektify

1. What is your Ingame Name: Rektify/Crakify

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):  STEAM_0:0:797820

3. Rank: Medic/Resident FM

4. Time on server: 6 weeks

5. Total strikes ever received: 0

6. How many warns do you have on GL: 2 (pretty old ones)

7. Who gave you permission to apply: Crystal and Nefario

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  7/8

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words): I believe I deserve ACM because I, personally, specialized in combat branches for most of my time on Gaminglight. I understand weapons a little more than most medics you will ever see due to my long time combat experience as high command in  MTF Alpha-1 and MTF Omicron-9. When it comes to the safety of others, I am a good candidate for protecting them with my life since it was one of my main jobs in a past life. My vigilance and keen eye to spot most hostile forces has been honed and I can react quickly to any situation that confronts me. I want the best for whoever I work with so I'm also pretty chill with everyone and honestly, I wanna shoot things. 

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?     
Pfft, Alpha-1 got removed (BIG 😞 SAD) but I would probably tell the Alpha-1 Captain that, as a Medic first and foremost, I will heal the CPL first. No matter if they get upset at me for not helping, I have my priorities and they have theirs. 

Edited by Rektify

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

1 hour ago, Rektify said:

and honestly, I wanna shoot things. 

+Support

A perfect reason to be ACM

• Like 1

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

+ Support

"Give this man a shotgun."

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

• Bread locked this topic