Ash MMF App

Ashh

Your Name : Ash

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:523101073

Your  Rank : MA

What is your Level? : 59  (States in the SOP you can apply for MMF at 55+ but in order to get on the job you need 60+ and also andro said i can)

Which command member gave you permission? : <16:26:53> "Andro": I give Ash permission for MMF

On a scale of 1 - 10, How active are you? : 7

Are you a Containment Cleaner, and if so, What Rank ? : I'm a CS at MA.

Why are you  fit for MMF (The longer the better) ? : I think I'm fit because I'm a good community member. I'm nice and not toxic. I know my ways around the facility, especially having a good reputation in the server. Some people don't like me in a way but a lot do. Usually there is barely any maintenance I try my best to be active as I'm more active on nu7. I'm trying my best to be active in maintenance and do my best. I can always respond to a self breach when it's happening and I'm also active everyday. I can hop on any job I want to like Maintenance or Nu7 depending on what job I want to hop on.

What do you believe MMF's Purpose is? : I believe the purpose of MMF is to any hazardous material/objects like lets go for 008-2 or 049-2,035-1 and like 106 gu when it's on the ground. I also think it's to clean up EZ when it gets a mess.

Edited by Lil_Chan

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

1 hour ago, Mint said:

E

E

59 minutes ago, General bacon said:

E

E

59 minutes ago, General bacon said:

E

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

What is happening on this application, lol

Well +Support from me

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png