General discussion about buffing the hammond again - Accepted

pixalgamer99

What are you suggesting? - the hammond needs another buff it needs too have its fire rate increased by around 100 and its damage by around 10

How would this change better the server? - the hammond is 15 dollars and is still the absolute worse gun in the game it’s unsatisfying too use and the damage is way too low that every other gun still beats it

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - no more people hopefully buy the hammond on the servers part and the hammond isn’t a waste anymore I like it for its run animation but it just still is the worse

Who would this change mostly benefit? - people who bought the hammond

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -Nope

-/+Support
Idk the current stats for the gun so I'm neutral unless someone provides an image, but I do agree the price of the weapon, excluding the Legend series, should equal its combat abilities and worth what you paid, meaning a $15 gun should not worse than a $10 gun. For example, the Falcon has a high damage output, moderate fire rate, a scope, but heavy recoil. The Hammond does not have a scope, its fire rate is below 100 which is pretty bad. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 hour ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
Not asking for an amazing buff but one just enough to where the money spent on it feels equivalent in-game.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

17 hours ago, Gunther said:

-/+Support
Idk the current stats for the gun so I'm neutral unless someone provides an image, but I do agree the price of the weapon, excluding the Legend series, should equal its combat abilities and worth what you paid, meaning a $15 gun should not worse than a $10 gun. For example, the Falcon has a high damage output, moderate fire rate, a scope, but heavy recoil. The Hammond does not have a scope, its fire rate is below 100 which is pretty bad. 

It does 100 less fire rate then the p2011 and the m1911 and it does around 11 damage less and those are like some of the worse guns I could find

• 4 weeks later...