Replacement for the old ET Witcher Gates - Denied

Gunther

What you want to see? - So ET used to have Witcher Gates for events but was removed due to performance issues and possibility of crashing the server. So I want to see the Portal Gun be the replacement.

Why should we add it? - I believe its a good replacement because it functions the same and has the convenience of automatically facing against a surface, and is not a physical prop that can be moved around. Unlike the Witcher Gates, the Portal Guns can have objects pass through it and both locations can be seen between the Portals. In fact, the addon works exactly like the Portal Gun from Portal. Only downside is the size of the file: 51 MB.

What are the advantages of having this? - Replaces a cool tool Event Team had with something very similar, with bonus perks the Witcher Gates did not have.

Who is it mainly for? - Event Team

Links to any content - steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=336509414

• Like 2

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support, if it is properly functional and not all too laggy.

I'd LOVE for a TP addon to be added, as of current whenever ET intends to do an event in for example the Staff Room's, its much harder to do because we have to teleport people all the time, this would solve that problem.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

2 hours ago, Falxen said:

I'd LOVE for a TP addon to be added, as of current whenever ET intends to do an event in for example the Staff Room's, its much harder to do because we have to teleport people all the time, this would solve that problem.

4 hours ago, Falxen said: