Changing the new Non-combatant rule - Accepted

October

12 hours ago, BadAim said:

I still am yet to comprehend what is so hard about going to a panic room when there is a GOI that hates the foundation in the facility.

+Support

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

9 hours ago, Gunther said:

I know this has nothing to do with this but how do you refer to them if even saying their call sign is grounds for termination?

Every single one of them are just called “E4” 

6 hours ago, Falxen said:

I agree with this, CI needs a method of RP. Perhaps we could make the rule that CI is free to capture/interrogate people above a certain rank, say CMD or HCMD Members? This way CI gets their RP, and  the lower ranked non-combatants don't have to worry about being locked up in a room.

Why not just make it not allowed to just shove utility in a room?

Just now, Propane said:

Why not just make it not allowed to just shove utility in a room?

Only other option would be a field execution, or taking them back to your base for interrogation. Now, i'm fine if CI wants that, its just i dont see CI interrogating Junior Technicians much.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

I personally never liked any of the new rules in place on both sides. I think all this has created is just a huge headache on every side that we all hate. I honestly want to go back to the time where if CI raided they kill everyone or take utility/researchers. I want the time where non-combatants can only fire if fired upon by CI or just flat out murdered, as it MAKES SENSE. I understand how this can be frustrating to research during a mass test, but I think if CI could compromise by not messing with major RP situations. Like a research mass test or a mass utility patrol, and if that is being taken place then the person holding such event can contact CI who are on the server saying what's going on and CI can avoid said area. If non of that is going on then it's fair game. Utility and research are able to attack if attacked upon and can be taken again (I honestly love being taken, it adds some rich RP from my days in medbay), and CI can kill non-combatants if they wish or take them. Also where we can call Ci out again. If this is an issue we could maybe extend the time from each CI raid, but changing the rules of witch who CI can kill is getting very confusing. Take this as you wish but this is my personal view.

• Like 4

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

27 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

I understand how this can be frustrating to research during a mass test, but I think if CI could compromise by not messing with major RP situations. Like a research mass test or a mass utility patrol, and if that is being taken place then the person holding such event can contact CI who are on the server saying what's going on and CI can avoid said area.

Absolutely, we have no intent to interrupt RP. The only time that I know of where we interrupted a mass test is when we entered 106’s CC with no knowledge of a mass test going on. Definitely communication is key in those areas.