Cryolast's Resignation

Cryolast

I'd say I'll miss you, but I know you're still gonna hang out with us, so I'll just say I'll see ya on discord buddy. This whole situation was pretty unfortunate, and I do wish it didn't go down the way it did. I am thankful for you and the rest of HCMD, it was a pleasure to work with you all. 

3 hours ago, Dr. Lee said:

Cyrolast, Im so sorry to see you go within Gensec. What has happen was unfair and not right. Thank you for being a friend. I hope to see you around.

May you have/find peace.

THIS IS AN OUTCRY

Just now, Sinnik said:

I'd say I'll miss you, but I know you're still gonna hang out with us, so I'll just say I'll see ya on discord buddy. This whole situation was pretty unfortunate, and I do wish it didn't go down the way it did. I am thankful for you and the rest of HCMD, it was a pleasure to work with you all. 

Cryolast I will miss you and I will miss spamming the cig swap at you

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

8 hours ago, Cryolast said:

All of utilty high command: Jesus christ guys

Hey we aint that bad!

Will be sad to see ya go though Cryo.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector