i apologize.

wolphin

this is my second post apologizing because my first one wasn't as sincere, so this one i'll be more sincere.

hey all, if you've known me for the past month in a half or so, you'd most likely have a bad experience with me, and i just wanted to apologies for the shit i did and that i'm trying to fix my attitude and relationships with people.

so for starters, i'll be explaining why i act the way i act.

i come from shooters and mmo type games, and have never really understood or played games like gmod (let alone rp servers). when i first logged into scp-rp, i expected everyone to be in the same boat like me, and therefore took my attitude with me and expected the same attitude from other players, which now i know is not true. during my time in scp-rp, i made alot of enemies, closed alot of potential friends doors, and was just producing bad vibes for the entire community.
the past week, i've took a sort of break from scp-rp, and have thought about my decisions, and i can now see why i have such a bad reputation, so for those who i have caused disturbances for, i am sorry.

@fazfan1987- great guy in general, chill to hang out with, very dedicated and is overall a piece of gold to community. 
@October- someone that i like alot now, and to a certain extent admirable for how good of a staff he is. 
@Peggu with a Gun- someone that i used to dislike, but now i just think that she's really committed to GL as a whole

and everyone else that I didn't mention here, you're all great people too. 
have a great day,

TwizKury

Edited by TwizKirigaya
  • Like 3

might be a furry but might also not be

2 hours ago, October said:

Thanks for putting the right step forward and apologizing for anything that you’ve done in the past, and thank you for your nice comments. 

dont thank me bro, you deserve it

5 hours ago, Crabbo said:

Wait im a great person? 😳

yes, even you are a great person crabbo

might be a furry but might also not be

• Bread locked this topic